Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 25th, 2018, 08:12 PM

Elwood288 Woo who?
Dragon Lords Senario

Dragon Lords Scenario

While the foolish Valkrie generals war over the wellsprings the dragons have found a new source of power, Dragon Stones. Which of them will claim the stones' power and become the supreme lord of the dragons?

Drafting: 1000 point army, each player must have 1 dragon hero but no more than 1 (ex. Nilfheim, Braxas, Charos or Mimring)

Goal: Gather dragon stones and destroy the other dragon lords.

Defeat: A player is defeated when their dragon lord is destroyed. All of their remaining units should be removed from the map.(A possibly fun alternative would be for the player who defeated them to gain control of the remainder of the dead dragon lord's army.)

Special Rules

Obsidian Guards: Place a squad of Obsidian Guards in a lava section of the map. They are not controlled by any player and are guardians of the dragon stones. When rolling for initiative the player with the lowest roll may immediately take a turn with the Obsidian Guards. This is an additional turn and does not take the place of one of the player's order markers. When taking this turn if an Obsidian Guard has been destroyed roll the 20-sided die. If a 10 or higher is rolled place one defeated Obsidian Guard on any molten lava space.
(This is an integrated natives mechanic. You can ignore it or change them to a more thematic squad for your map. ex. Dzu-Teh on a snow map.)

Dragon Stones
Passive Effect
- while held by a dragon that dragon gains +2 attack and defense. This bonus stacks with multiple dragon stones but attack and defense cannot go over 10.
Active Effect - can be used by dragons to heal 3 wounds on themselves then it is discarded.
Non dragon units
- gain no bonus from dragon stones but may carry them to their dragon lord. Non dragon units must be adjacent to a dragon lord to give them a dragon stone.
Placement -
Should be placed face up in secluded or disadvantageous positions. When a figure holding a dragon stone is killed any held stones should be placed on spaces adjacent to the figure. The number of Dragon Stones should be the number of players + 1.

Dragon Stone Card and Glyph

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Elwood288; April 25th, 2018 at 11:59 PM.
Old April 25th, 2018, 09:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Dragon Lords Senario

This looks like a really cool scenario! Did you have any specific maps in mind to go along with it?
Old April 25th, 2018, 11:52 PM

Elwood288 Woo who?

Kind of. When we did the playtest I built one with a lava pool in the middle with the remains of a fortress. I may recreate that one and add it here. As for any official or fan maps I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with them. I like making a new map from scratch when I play.

Glad you like the scenario!
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:00 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks interesting. Good work.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios