Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 21st, 2008, 05:49 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Central Arkansas Tournament - May 3rd -Results

Central Arkansas HeroScape Tournament

Date: May 3, 2008 (Saturday)

Time: 12:00 noon - 5:00 p.m.

1208 West Main Street
Jacksonville, AR 72096 (phone: 501-982-2876)

Cost: $5.00 plus a prize for the prize table

Format: Single player, 520 point armies, no Marvel this time. This will be Swiss style with four or five rounds. 24 hex starting spaces will be used.

Information about specific maps and more to come as we find out how many people we have playing.

Jacksonville is 2 hours and 5 minutes west of Memphis, 18 minutes northeast of Little Rock, 5 and a half hours from Dallas. Everyone is welcome.

It would help if you could let us know, here, that you are planning on competing. Thanks.

So far:
1. Revdyer
2. Longheroscaper
3. NEMT
4. Ben
5. Andrew
6. D
7. J
8. A friend
9. Matt
10. Mrs. LHSer
11. Jon
12. Clarissimus
13. Franklin
14. Toby
15. A friend
16. Diana
17. Parker
add your name!...well, actually, reply in this thread and I'll add your name.

Last edited by Revdyer; May 3rd, 2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old March 21st, 2008, 09:31 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Was there a problem with topping the first thread? Or did Rev have a senior moment? :P

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old March 21st, 2008, 10:09 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rev, I had originally shown interest in this tournament. But seeing as how I didn't realize it falls on the same weekend as my 1-yr old's second birthday, I regrettfully cannot attend.

Of course I could attend, but if I did attend, it's a fair bet I'd be missing all my son's birthdays from there on out, if you catch my drift.

So have fun and I'll see you the next time.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:39 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissimus
Was there a problem with topping the first thread? Or did Rev have a senior moment? :P
Are you still in or not? And leave Rev alone! He is the grandfather of Arkansas Heroscape community here, both in term of age and as the root of almost all other local players.

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym
Rev, I had originally shown interest in this tournament. But seeing as how I didn't realize it falls on the same weekend as my 1-yr old's second birthday, I regrettfully cannot attend.

Of course I could attend, but if I did attend, it's a fair bet I'd be missing all my son's birthdays from there on out, if you catch my drift.

So have fun and I'll see you the next time.
rym, I wish you could come. I did not get the chance to kick your ..urh... behind the last time we met (or was I lucky for not being kicked by you?).

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 08:33 AM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Senior moment...I was passing a brain stone.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 09:44 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper
rym, I wish you could come. I did not get the chance to kick your ..urh... behind the last time we met (or was I lucky for not being kicked by you?).
Well, I'm sure you'd do the kicking if you were using that double Krav army again!
(Had to razz you about that )

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old March 22nd, 2008, 10:28 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yes, I am still in.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old March 22nd, 2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Yes, I am still in.
That is great, Clarissimus!
Old March 23rd, 2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Yes, I am still in.
Yes, that is great!

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old March 24th, 2008, 09:06 AM

Invitations have been sent. If you haven't been invited and want to be, just send me a PM.
Old March 25th, 2008, 10:53 PM

At this point, we have 13 players registered. Hopefully we will have up to about 20 or so. In fact, after playing this afternoon at D's house, I convinced at least 1 of his friends and the wife and the kid to play in the tournament .
With the number that we have, I think we should have around 10 maps. Do we want to go for 10 different maps, or 5 maps built twice? I am sure the safest way to choose the maps is to use BoV maps. Do we want to use maps that are good but not in BoV?

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events