Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old March 18th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: New City Block Lexan

That'll be $33.50
Or nothing ... either way.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2010, 01:09 AM

rommel1369 is surprisingly tart

Hooray they just restocked the maps. I just bought 4 each of lava, sand, grass, and water. Wifey might not be pleased but I will say that I got nearly 200$ of stuff and did not have to pay shipping. Even she will see the deal within the deal :P I am excited and look forward to getting them
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:32 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rommel1369 View Post
Hooray they just restocked the maps. I just bought 4 each of lava, sand, grass, and water. Wifey might not be pleased but I will say that I got nearly 200$ of stuff and did not have to pay shipping. Even she will see the deal within the deal :P I am excited and look forward to getting them
So you're the one I need to thank! We saw your orders come in last night.

I only got a small number of mats in in several designs. More are on the way, but it will be May before I have them. The press that produces these is down for maintenance and some of the parts have to come from Europe.
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:32 PM

No thank you for letting me know when they would show up beforehand. If you get any ice or snow mats I'd probrably get 4 of those as well (you know I'm not bluffing hehe). I bet alot of people would get them since snow/ice terrain seems to go for so much on Ebay. At the least you will sell 4 of each :P If you ever do please let me know in advance. I will be all over it. I may even get a few more grass/sand/water to use for other games (I have a 6'x6' playing area to fill :P).

Lol funny I remember working at Schneiders and sometimes machines would go down and then we would find out parts needed to be shipped from Italy or Germany.... seems ridiculous but it is what it is. Anyways hopefully everything comes soon (your parts/my terrain).
Old May 2nd, 2010, 05:05 AM

Here is a short clip of some of the mats in use....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgDeg98yIZg
Old May 6th, 2010, 06:35 PM

Einar#1 Woo who?

When will more city lexan mats come?
Old May 6th, 2010, 07:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar#1 View Post
The press that they are run on has been done for maintenance. I have an order pending right now, as soon as the press is up, they will be run.

Watch this thread for info.
Old May 6th, 2010, 08:24 PM

Einar#1 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar#1 View Post
The press that they are run on has been done for maintenance. I have an order pending right now, as soon as the press is up, they will be run.

Watch this thread for info.
Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios