Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old June 22nd, 2012, 11:20 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DrummerScaper97's Battle Reports/Pick The Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
I've never got the chance to say this before on this site... But... Your Mom! (8th grader joke) .
1-0, I agree.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old June 23rd, 2012, 02:58 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Drummer again.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 03:04 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Is it just me, or did you intentionally give your mother a direct counter to your army? Cyprien vs. X17, Rats vs. Nilfhiem, Agent Carr vs. Iron Golem...
Old June 23rd, 2012, 03:05 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Drummer again.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 09:21 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Is it just me, or did you intentionally give your mother a direct counter to your army? Cyprien vs. X17, Rats vs. Nilfhiem, Agent Carr vs. Iron Golem...

Bleh, I don't Care. Ds97 Just make sure you keep Cyp away from X17.(And remember that Cyp can Chill Touch the IG.)

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old June 23rd, 2012, 10:35 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

1-0
Ds97.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 23rd, 2012, 11:12 AM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Actually, we did an old-style draft, where one person picks a card, then the other, etc. So she picked her entire army and her counters herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Bleh, I don't Care. Ds97 Just make sure you keep Cyp away from X17.(And remember that Cyp can Chill Touch the IG.)
Well, Cyp and the golem are both on my team!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; June 23rd, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 02:59 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

Alright the votes are 3-3 (I'm assuming Son of Arathorn's post was in favor of Jo.), here we go, it's a long one!

Here's the reminder of the map and armies -
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

The next battle's armies will be up either tonight or tomorrow!

EDIT: Apparently, we screwed up big time, and have been screwing up since we started playing. We have been letting our ranged figures attack figures other than figures they are engaged with. We have fixed this from now on, and we both screwed up with that in this battle, so it can be considered okay, since we both cheated.

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; June 24th, 2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: we screwed up
Old June 23rd, 2012, 03:21 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

You made a major rules error. Once Nilfheim was engaged to Guilty, Guilty couldn't attack X17.

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old June 23rd, 2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
You made a major rules error. Once Nilfheim was engaged to Guilty, Guilty couldn't attack X17.
Why not?

EDIT: Oh my god, I've been playing Heroscape wrong. I'll fix that with my continuing battles.

Old June 23rd, 2012, 04:01 PM

Okay, this next battle is a 1v1v1 battle. ( Playing with the right rules now. )

Here is the map we are playing on, all three treasure glyph are unknown, with glyph trap where you roll 1-5 the figure gets a wound.
Spoiler Alert!

DS97's army: Fen Hydra x2, Brandis Skyhunter, and Deadeye Dan.
Spoiler Alert!

Katie (My younger sister)'s army: Braxas, Raelin (RotV), Kelda, Kyntela Gwyn, and Isamu.
Spoiler Alert!

Matt's army: Silver Surfer, Raelin (RotV)
Spoiler Alert!

Comments? Predictions?

Last edited by DrummerScaper97; June 24th, 2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2012, 05:40 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

0-0

I'd have to go with either Katie's army because of Braxas or your army because of the Fen Hydras. But I'll just take a wild guess and say... Katie her army should last longer with Kelda, Realin, and Isamu.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports