Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 9th, 2010, 02:22 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Music Makers of Heroscape

Various of you have expressed an interest in making music. I invite you all to post in this thread, listing your talents, and where you are, and what kind of music you wish to make. maybe we can put something together . . .
Old August 9th, 2010, 02:30 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Music Makers of Heroscape

Let's see.....

I can play piano/organ/harpsichord and guitar both by ear. I can play a little bit of the drums, though I don't own a set. I mostly play classical/video game themes on the piano, and rock/heavy metal on guitar. I like just about every genre of music out there (no country or bluegrass). That's my story.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 9th, 2010, 02:39 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I slap a little bass and play an instrument I like to call the Tuba. And I took Piano Lessons and didn't like it para nada. I don't plan on meeting anyone. But I am a music maker.
On most instruments I like to play Jazz. But, I'll cover other stuff in order to practice.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:23 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I play piano and cello, and I know the basics of a guitar (the strings and frets). I know a lot about musical theory, especially concerning rock/pop music. I also have a good ear.

I also have software that allows me to compose music.

Also, I'm curious, but does everyone understand basic musical theory (chords and how the rest of the song follows them.

If not, I would be happy to give you a couple lessons. If I ever do get Site Supporter Status, it would be my dream to write a blog series and musical theory.

~Rednax
Old August 9th, 2010, 03:33 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know about chord progressions and that type of stuff as well.

P.S.: I can also play bass guitar, and am able to make (most of) these sounds with the guitar.

EDIT: Here is the monkey laugh guitar solo. I can play this one.

Last edited by 'Scaper94; August 9th, 2010 at 03:42 PM.
Old August 9th, 2010, 09:41 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

I play the viola. I've took that for 3 years now, and next year will be playing a the grade above me in junior high. I'm ok at it, I don't know what's considered good. Its all new to me(kinda). I just started taking private lessons about a month ago. It helps a lot.
Old August 9th, 2010, 09:52 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I can sing.
he said quietly...

Old August 9th, 2010, 09:56 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

I play the Brass Washboard.

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old August 9th, 2010, 09:58 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

While there are several other threads on this subject (One started by Ugly Caco himself..RIP Brother)...I think it would actually be cool to turn this thread into something special.

What if.....

We wrote a song and then had different community members record their individal parts and then someone with the ability to mix all the tracks put it together into a finished product.
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:03 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
While there are several other threads on this subject (One started by Ugly Caco himself..RIP Brother)...I think it would actually be cool to turn this thread into something special.

What if.....

We wrote a song and then had different community members record their individal parts and then someone with the ability to mix all the tracks put it together into a finished product.

It would be hard, but I like the idea. Just make sure the song is easy enough, yet complex. There's a variety of levels out there, so we would have to compensate for that, and the tempo would have to be the same for every part. Again, I would love to try it.
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Though extremely aged and I can do much better, you could check out my signature...
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Lawnmower View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post

What if.....

It would be hard, but I like the idea. Just make sure the song is easy enough, yet complex. There's a variety of levels out there, so we would have to compensate for that, and the tempo would have to be the same for every part. Again, I would love to try it.
Not necessarily. We could have different movements in the piece.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online