Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 12th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Race for the presidency political discussion thread

Exactly.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 12th, 2008, 02:56 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not exactly. There are many folks that do not know that you have to register to vote.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:30 PM

tjheroscape Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Not exactly. There are many folks that do not know that you have to register to vote.
That is where natural selection kicks in. If you are not smart enough to know you need to register to vote you have no business voting.
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:37 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Not true, everyone 18 and over has the right to vote no matter what their situation may be.

DWARVES!
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:40 PM

tjheroscape Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Not true, everyone 18 and over has the right to vote no matter what their situation may be.
What if your situation is that you are not an American citizen?

But really, why can't voting have a few rules you have to follow.
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:41 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Who gets to make the rules?
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

The rules are already there in our Constitution.

DWARVES!
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
But Acorn fixed that, didn't they?

And the WHO gets to make the rules is the state board of elections, run by the Sec-State of the state. These all have to fall under Federal law to be validated.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old November 12th, 2008, 03:45 PM

tjheroscape Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher View Post
Who gets to make the rules?
I guess the same people that said you have to be 18. that you have to be a citizen. that you have to live in the district.

why are libs so against voter validation anyway?
Old November 12th, 2008, 04:42 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Not quite...

Some states allow felons to vote, some do not. the requirements are set by the state and each state has slightly different wording as to who gets to vote.

Here's a real life question... Are dead people allowed to vote? In any state that has early voting, absolutely! If they vote early and then happen to pass away prior to election day, then when their vote is counted on election day, they're dead when they voted. If you do not live in an early-vote state, then no, the dead are not allowed to vote.

If you live in chicago, it's EXPECTED!

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old November 12th, 2008, 04:56 PM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

I keep hearing the distinction between voter fraud and voter registration fraud. And for the life of me, i can't see the distinction.

Is not the sole purpose of voter registration to start the process of ensuring people are qualified to vote? And this qualification process is finalized at the time when the vote is submitted. If so, then it's the first check used to ensure fraud of any sort is contained. Removing this step is removing a safeguard against voter fraud. So while people say that it's not the same, by accepting voter registration fraud as "no big deal", we are truly making a less safe voting system and the rampant registration fraud does indeed lower our confidence in the system (or at least, it dang well should!).

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old November 12th, 2008, 05:02 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Why are cons so concerned with voter fraud, but not with election fraud?
Election fraud culls hundreds of thousands of people from the voting rolls. Voter fraud might actually effect hundreds of votes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General