Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old August 29th, 2023, 05:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Tattooed Man (Mark Richards) - Vote Sanity Test

Yea

I think we could simplify a little more.
Quote:
LIVING TATTOOS
You may remove 1 Ink Marker to do any of the following:
• Barbed Wire: During Tattooed Man's transition, choose a non-adjacent Small or Medium figure within 4 clear spaces. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Tattooed Man. For the rest of the turn, that figure has -1 Defense.
• Dragon: When Tattooed Man attacks normally, he has +4 Range and +1 Attack for the rest ofwhen attacking normally this activation.
• Snake: Once per round, when a Small or Medium enemy within 4 clear spaces would move, you may stop its movement.
For pastebility.
Quote:
LIVING TATTOOS
You may remove 1 Ink Marker to do any of the following:
• Barbed Wire: During Tattooed Man's transition, choose a non-adjacent Small or Medium figure within 4 clear spaces. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Tattooed Man. For the rest of the turn, that figure has -1 Defense.
• Dragon: Tattooed Man has +4 Range and +1 Attack when attacking normally this activation.
• Snake: Once per round, when a Small or Medium enemy within 4 clear spaces would move, you may stop its movement.
Old September 2nd, 2023, 08:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Tattooed Man

Army Test
Map: Turtle Dojo
Units: Psimon, Cinder, Shimmer, Ravager Grant, Tattooed Man (900) vs Silvermane, Madame Masque, Hammerhead, Maggia Goons x5
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Deathstroke HIVE, Cheshire HIVE, Cinder, Jinx, Tattoed Man (1000) vs Zemo, Archangel, Klaw, Darth Vader
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:

So Far I feel he's perfect. Very fun and much less finicky.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 2nd, 2023 at 10:39 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 12:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Feel free to wait for Eric and Bat's to post their comments but ...

I Propose we move to Final Editing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 12:54 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Tattooed Man (Mark Richards) - Vote Final Edit

yea
Old September 3rd, 2023, 07:12 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea I liked him in 1.0 and I still like him in 2.0.
Old September 3rd, 2023, 09:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea he felt good to me. I had a lot of auto wounders so might not have witnessed the full extent of his tankiness, but he felt useful without being scary.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 4th, 2023, 12:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old September 4th, 2023, 04:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Tattooed Man (Mark Richards) - Final Edit

Wording looks good. Is he HIVE faction like Cinder?
Old September 4th, 2023, 08:32 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Wording looks good. Is he HIVE faction like Cinder?
I was undecided at first and I think I'm leaning to no since he technically wasn't in HIVE just that DS team where Cinder did have a bit more involvement, his personality. For a character with not many stories he's been everywhere. Good Guy, Bad Guy, morally grey area. Personality and class works with DS but I guess technically he's not getting the bonus in Psimon builds. Which I did play him as in HIVE in my Psimon game...dang.

I don't need him to work with Psimon for the record. And HIVE is a stretch here I think.

Willing to hear opinions on this.

Old September 5th, 2023, 10:16 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like his earliest team was Secret Society of Supervillains, so maybe Injustice faction?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 5th, 2023, 10:42 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks like his earliest team was Secret Society of Supervillains, so maybe Injustice faction?
That could be interesting. He'd still work with Deathstroke in HIVE which works for me and he'd have another team to play with which lessens the issue with losing the Psimon side of the faction.

I could roll with that.

Old September 6th, 2023, 08:56 AM
A Man of Taste

Anything else here?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database