Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old September 4th, 2011, 07:09 PM

bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker bamoguy knows what's in an order marker
Re: New 9/1! Frylock's Pictured Predict the Victor Reports

Ending with a 3-0 record. Well i'm terribly sorry to see these end and even more sad to loose another great 'scaper on the boards. Best of luck in college and maybe someday we'll see you around these forums again. Until then, thanks again for the great reports. We will all surely miss them.

Play Minecraft or video games? Check out Blu.Dot Productions on Youtube
Play 40K? Check out Bamogames on Youtube
Old September 7th, 2011, 10:18 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker

4-1. Not to bad. Thanks for all the reports Frylock!

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old September 8th, 2011, 09:37 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Well... goodbye to what I personally consider one of the best 'Scapers on the boards.

And who knows? Maybe when your college education you're selling it for gets you a good job, and especially if prices fall, you might get some 'Scape back.
Old October 1st, 2011, 07:47 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I read a few of your battle reports today. They looked very good! It must be sad for everyone to see you leave. Although I have a question: How did you and Wonderball pick without each other knowing. Were they pre-made armies or did one person pick alone then the next person(but then it would be simple to know who picked who by looking for what cards are missing). So how did you do that?
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
I read a few of your battle reports today. They looked very good! It must be sad for everyone to see you leave. Although I have a question: How did you and Wonderball pick without each other knowing. Were they pre-made armies or did one person pick alone then the next person(but then it would be simple to know who picked who by looking for what cards are missing). So how did you do that?
We just thought of the armies we wanted to use and told each other what they were (we used to write them on paper to avoid cheating, but we realized it was unnecessary, neither of us were going to change our armies at the last second). If we both chose the same unit, we would think of different armies. Earlier in our reports, however, we would just go with whatever the armies happened to be, even if it would be a landslide victory (like the stingers vs hydras battle). More recently, we would change our armies as necessary to make sure it was a good matchup. The only time we just designed pre-made armies together was for the two castle battles, since so many units get an unfair advantage from castle pieces.

I recommend coming up with armies, revealing them at the same time, then adjusting the units to make the game closer. Both players get to use what they want, and you both have fun playing a balanced game.
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:48 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Thanks Wonderball, and thanks again to Frylock for great battle reports. I'm still reading them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports