Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 5th, 2008, 01:22 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Wow, those vikings look really nice. I want!

As for Raudulfr, I suggest adding a clause about you can only increase range if the range is already more than one. Otherwise you can have people with swords attacking two spaces away and up a really big cliff.
I went back and forth on wether to include Range of not. I don't have a problem leaving it off if it won't work. How would you re-word it?
Old February 5th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker
You would need to have some sort of explanatory clause on how range would work, and that might just clutter up the whole card.

"When attacking with a range of 2, the target figure must be otherwise able to be adjacent, if not for the additional distance of one space."

Having a range of 2 isn't necessarily that big of a deal though. You may be able to reach someone one space earlier than you would be with the move, but that's about it. So instead of boosting range, you could make the move boost 2, and drop the range boost. That would basically give the figure a bit of extra space of approach.

Or just drop the range boost altogether. *shrugs*

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old March 3rd, 2008, 08:02 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
(updated 3-3-200

I painted a figure for my son. It is a Warhammer figure that a friend gave him. I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Old March 3rd, 2008, 09:37 PM

Semian2 has disabled reputation
I really like your Ent and all the starwars guys are cool
Good Job!
I also think the repaints of the Zentian Guards and the Death walker Deserve an A+++++++++++++

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Old March 4th, 2008, 10:29 AM

Thanks!
Old May 29th, 2008, 01:38 PM

Re: Raudulfr's Customs - updated 5-29-08

updated 5-29-2008

Here is a figure that I painted for my son's Heroscape club as a prize. I also whipped up a card and named the figure after the kid who received it. Thanks to Onacara for the figure!

Old May 29th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Excellent as always! Also it is always great to support the younger players, it keeps them coming back for more.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Excellent as always! Also it is always great to support the younger players, it keeps them coming back for more.

R~
I thought the kid was going to cry when I gave him his figure he was so happy. And to have it named after him, he loved it!
Old May 30th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I am interested in playtesting Sir Joseph. Good job!

Old May 30th, 2008, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I am interested in playtesting Sir Joseph. Good job!
Thanks!
Please let me know what you think. I made Sir Joseph based on the kind of army the kid liked to play. The only thing I might have changed is his movement from 6 to 5. That would even him up with the Knights and would probably be better costed.
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:51 PM

This is a figure I found on a clearance rack at a local gaming store. I'm happy with how this paint job turned out. Now I just need some stats for him.

Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Great paintjob and awesome figure.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards