Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Great mod! I would have used this guy, FWIW.
Spoiler Alert!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 25th, 2012, 10:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Don't think I've ever seen that mini before. It could work, just a lot of stuff to cut off, which can be a pain.
Old October 25th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Don't think I've ever seen that mini before. It could work, just a lot of stuff to cut off, which can be a pain.
I prefer to avoid cutting stuff off if I can get the same or similar effect w/ a simple re-paint or subtle modding. But that Night Thrasher (I think that that is who that was) could work too. If you try it out, I'd love to see how it turns out
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is my first design submission here. I would love some opinions and thoughts please. I know that Omega Red has been done before and that both LordEsenwienIV and GamerHusband have playtested him. I'm hoping that even if he never gets a second design place like Superman or Hulk have at the very least I will get a better custom out of him. So please help me out by sharing thoughts and ideas.

Omega Red

Spoiler Alert!

I've also taken the liberty of designing a complementary Glyph that comes standard with Omega Red, not unlike Captain Marvel.

Spoiler Alert!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "

Last edited by ibechief; October 28th, 2012 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Edit for more material
Old October 25th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Four powers plus a glyph? Too much muchness. My advice? Scale it back.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2012, 11:57 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Four powers plus a glyph? Too much muchness. My advice? Scale it back.
The 1st power is the glyph. Though I guess I could just make it like batman and make it a glyph for him alone. Then there would be less on the card.

I tried hard to find a way to condense Death Pheromone and Coil Whip into one ability. Maybe that will help.

And I think I recall seeing a few C3G cards with 4 powers on them. I expected that this design would be trimmed a bit. I think If something had to go it would be Death Pheromone. In the new comics Omega Red rarely uses them anymore since he slowly lost the ability to excrete them from his body and now it is an exclusive ability only his coils can achieve.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 26th, 2012, 12:11 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just remember that the power sets should be a fair representation of how the character behaves - they don't have to directly represent everything he ever has or can do. Matt Helm famously puts as many powers as possible into the stats of his units, for instance.

Old October 26th, 2012, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Just remember that the power sets should be a fair representation of how the character behaves - they don't have to directly represent everything he ever has or can do. Matt Helm famously puts as many powers as possible into the stats of his units, for instance.
I can easily drop Red Armor For a bump in Defense. That would trim a power fairly straightforwardly.

Updated original design post to reflect changes.

I have to keep the glyph as well as the Coil whip. That is comic text Omega Red.

Old October 26th, 2012, 12:22 AM

Definitely a step in the right direction, IMO.

Old October 26th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So this next election I plan on nominating another of my Equipment Glyphs for Batman. I was (A) wondering Which of them I should nominate and (B) wondering how many people are into the Idea of expanding Batman. I feel like whenever they get nominated, the Glyphs get a lot of 3 place votes but not a whole lot of 2nd or 1st. I just wanted to point out, that, should a Batbelt glyph get nomintated, it mill take no more than 2 weeks at most to finish, much faster than normal public designs. It would be a quick design that will be super fun to use, let me know what you think.

For reference, here are the glyphs. I know some one else has some good designs as well though.

Utility Glyphs

Spoiler Alert!
Old October 26th, 2012, 10:20 AM

I'm probably a bad one to ask, because I'm all in on Spawn this time, and can't imagine my first place vote going anywhere else.

Old October 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Lego, here's my quick stab at taking into account what Viegon said while still maintaining your concept and theme ... it's a bit wordy but it's nothing too crazy ... i think. If you want you can still add the "if you roll no skulls" aspect of the attack to the end of the power ... I was just trying to reduce length and complexity but you can make that call.

TRIDENT CONSTRUCT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 3. Attack 1+Special.
Choose 3 spaces in a straight line from this Green Lantern. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight of this Green Lantern are affected by this special attack. Add one die to this special attack for each green Battery Marker on this card and roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately. Defending figures that use any color of the Power Shield Special Power against Trident Construct Special Attack cannot ignore the attack and instead may add one shield to their defense roll.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy