Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old October 19th, 2008, 09:32 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Skyknight's Hirst art terrain thread....

Alright, we were talking about some of the Hirst Art molds in another thread...If you are curious check them out

http://www.hirstarts.com/

This is my new favorite hobby...it is time consuming and their is a price tag associated with but not to bad and can be even less if you want to go that route....but I find it extremely rewarding and fulfilling. I will post a few of my projects here but I have quite a few more I have not categorized yet...I am currently working on the Water Cavern project....so much fun to create these things....

The Descent pieces

A couple of my dungeon rooms as I first began experimenning...I have new ones and my next project is going to be a dark throne room.

My three piece tower set

I will update this if I get some time here soon with some new stuff....
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Skyknight's Hirst art terrain thread....

Great looking stuff Sky!! Are you using plaster of Paris or dental plaster?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:39 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Very nice work there Sky...I bought a big box of mixed blocks, etc off of eBay awhile back and have been making stuff with it for my eventual dungeon crawl game. I have a few fountains and 3 fireplaces (1 with a brick oven built into it.)

I am going to try and make my own mold of the full hearth and then cast them in resin.
Old October 19th, 2008, 09:41 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

I started with Plaster to get the feel...I am now using Merlin's magic. The problem is a 50 pound box is around 35$...that is fine, the shipping is just as much though.

Plaster of Paris paints great but it does chip easy if you are not careful
Old October 19th, 2008, 12:39 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Love the Hirst Arts stuff. I've been a lurker over at the site for several years now. Haven't made the plunge and ordered anything, but with this you may have just put me over the top.

-insert signature here-
Old October 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM

karl with a k knows what's in an order marker karl with a k knows what's in an order marker

When I first saw the doors I was like oohhhh Mage Knight stuff.
Good work.

Old October 19th, 2008, 02:52 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Very nice stuff, Sky. I had a neighbor in Utah that made a dice tower out of the stuff. It looked really cool, but it was heavy and chipped a bit from use.
Old October 19th, 2008, 03:29 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Love the Hirst Arts stuff. I've been a lurker over at the site for several years now. Haven't made the plunge and ordered anything, but with this you may have just put me over the top.

If you do go over the top perhaps we can work out some sort of deal where you pay for some molds and i pay for some molds and we do switchies
Old October 19th, 2008, 03:57 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

I am so jealous of those of you that have the drive, patience, and skill to make these beautiful works of art! Great job Sky!
Old October 20th, 2008, 09:30 AM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

The guys at terragennesis wrote up a great article on hints arts stuff. Here is the link.
http://www.terragenesis.co.uk/infopages/page540.html

If you are intestered in doing some hint arts projects I would suggest that you read this article. Not all molds are as usefull as others. Also hint arts is a bit time consuming; however, the results are top notch.

Old October 20th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

I wonder how we can Heroscapize these so that the floor tiles can have hexagonal spaces on them...?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old October 20th, 2008, 02:21 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Those are absolutely wicked!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles