Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old November 5th, 2021, 05:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Terrain Makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hard nay on “replanting” thrown trees.
Agreed. That's how I'd vote here as well. If you uproot a tree, that's destroying the tree.
But if you throw a car, it always lands right side up and drivable? It's a game, not a simulation.
Trees don't cost points to draft. Drivable cars do.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2021, 05:47 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alright, so I do have an idea of how we can do this without having the trees land replanted in the ground. What if we made another DO that would replace the tree when thrown or destroyed?

It's another 3D-printed object that could add a little obstacle when it falls.

Also, I found a stump that might work to replace a destroyed tree.

Any thoughts on this being a thing? If you guys hate it, it's cool. I just wanted to throw out an idea I thought might work.
Old November 5th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Trees don't cost points to draft.
Yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 5th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Alright, so I do have an idea of how we can do this without having the trees land replanted in the ground. What if we made another DO that would replace the tree when thrown or destroyed?

It's another 3D-printed object that could add a little obstacle when it falls.

Any thoughts on this being a thing? If you guys hate it, it's cool. I just wanted to throw out an idea I thought might work.
I don't think we need a stump but I like the uprooted tree.

UPROOTED
When this tree is moved, at the end of your turn, replace it with an Uprooted Tree Destructible Object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 5th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, just throwing out some options. I think the Uprooted Tree DO might be something cool.
Old November 5th, 2021, 06:46 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I’m into the uprooted tree DO.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 5th, 2021, 07:08 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm not against it, but what purpose does it serve? All of the Evergreen Trees just fall over and then disappear off the board. Figures that die do the same. What makes these trees different?
Old November 5th, 2021, 07:22 PM

I think the idea is they would be used with any tree that was thrown, which would include Evergreens if we revised them to have sizes.

Old November 5th, 2021, 07:36 PM

I think the move is to:

1. Give all trees a size
2. Have all trees get removed from the game after they are moved
3. Make these fallen tree DOs for people who want to add them on (their power being they replace trees that are removed from the game).

Old November 5th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
I think the move is to:

1. Give all trees a size
2. Have all trees get removed from the game after they are moved
3. Make these fallen tree DOs for people who want to add them on (their power being they replace trees that are removed from the game).
Yeah, that's pretty much the idea and I think the best course of action.

I'll start printing one now and try to figure out how to word it correctly.
Old November 5th, 2021, 08:03 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I think optional is a good way to do it.
Old November 5th, 2021, 08:12 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Ok, I think optional is a good way to do it.
Throwing rules are optional anyway, so this DO would totally be optional.
I think it would add a sweet bit of flavor for those that want to see this happen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers