Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old May 8th, 2014, 10:47 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Craigslist Deals

G-O beat me to it: What a douche!
Old May 8th, 2014, 11:11 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
G-O beat me to it: What a douche!
Me or him? You probably wouldn't be wrong either way.
Old May 8th, 2014, 03:34 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I meant the other guy, of course. I suppose you were calling yourself a douche there, but I think the implied meaning was clear enough.
Old May 8th, 2014, 09:48 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Couldn't resist. I wrote that guy to offer $45.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:12 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Hmmm... I'm tempted to do the same, but at this point in time I couldn't back it up if he said "Screw it, you can take it for $45." Maybe I'll do it anyway...

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 9th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Hmmm... I'm tempted to do the same, but at this point in time I couldn't back it up if he said "Screw it, you can take it for $45." Maybe I'll do it anyway...
You should offer less, like $35 so that he thinks he is getting a good price at $45.

But then you wouldn't be a douche...you'd be a turd sandwich!
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 9th, 2014, 09:25 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Heh, looks like he's realized he won't be getting a bidding war and a $200 payout after all. Wrote back with no insults, offering $65. If somebody actually wants it for that price, give him a holler...

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old May 10th, 2014, 09:46 PM

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Heh, looks like he's realized he won't be getting a bidding war and a $200 payout after all. Wrote back with no insults, offering $65. If somebody actually wants it for that price, give him a holler...
He actually wrote me back again with more insults...we must be getting to him.
Old May 11th, 2014, 09:26 PM

Yep, same here. Thinking of lowering my bid to $30.

Old May 11th, 2014, 10:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

http://kpr.craigslist.org/tag/4399093479.html

Rotv for $20. Have at it.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 12th, 2014, 09:06 PM

Zarklin knows what's in an order marker Zarklin knows what's in an order marker

Another $20 RotV if anyone is in the area

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/tag/4466625604.html
Old May 20th, 2014, 09:38 AM

Phoenix:
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/clt/4478412661.html
Orms Return: $10

\Warriors of Ashra
Deathravens
Ninjas of the Northern Wind
Kozuke Samurai all for $10

Or $15 for both!!

grab it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales