Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:28 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Does anyone have virtual scape files for any of the WotC campaigns? I need the actual files, not the plans.

If we can find them, AU will make Online Heroscape Boards for them.
I have all the Shadow Cavern done in virtualscape. I was working on converting them to Online Boards, but need an actual photoshop or gimp to make the backgrounds transparent (as I noticed after uploading Room One, The Forked Path).

Do you want me to email them to AU, or upload them for download?
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Does anyone have virtual scape files for any of the WotC campaigns? I need the actual files, not the plans.

If we can find them, AU will make Online Heroscape Boards for them.
I have all the Shadow Cavern done in virtualscape. I was working on converting them to Online Boards, but need an actual photoshop or gimp to make the backgrounds transparent (as I noticed after uploading Room One, The Forked Path).

Do you want me to email them to AU, or upload them for download?
Send the .vs files to AU. Thanks!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:49 PM

J-Frost is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So do the Tarn Viking Warriors get to attack again after the Berserker Charge, or just move??
Old November 3rd, 2012, 07:58 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Frost View Post
So do the Tarn Viking Warriors get to attack again after the Berserker Charge, or just move??
Movement only. The power says that you roll for Berserker Charge after movement, so the 20-sided roll (and any additional movement gained) takes place before attacking.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Basicaly you can move first then attack for Berserker Charge.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old November 3rd, 2012, 08:52 PM

J-Frost is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Ok. Thanks, guys.

My friend Rod was trying to do multiple attacks the other day, ala Frenzy-like madness.
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:21 PM

Weapon X has disabled reputation

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a thread on this site that allows players to post images of there custom heroscape cards AND allows other members to rate/review and give insight on the card. When I tried to upload one f my card images in the gallery I was told I'm not allowed to do that. Is there another thread where I can post my pics and get reviews from members?

If you're not getting better you're getting worse.
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

You have to be a site supporter or contributor to post images in the gallery. Site supporter status is gained through making a donation via paypal, contributor status is gained by talking to an admin.

Alternately you could post them to a third party site like photobucket.

As far as a thread, most people make their own thread and ask for feedback.
Old November 4th, 2012, 05:52 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I know around here someone did some custom trees (they were of Christmas type) that they had found from Joannes. Can someone point me towards that thread?
Old November 4th, 2012, 06:10 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is a thread on this site that allows players to post images of there custom heroscape cards AND allows other members to rate/review and give insight on the card. When I tried to upload one f my card images in the gallery I was told I'm not allowed to do that. Is there another thread where I can post my pics and get reviews from members?
Next time you have a question like this, it would probably be best to post it here: Official Site Question Dump

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; November 4th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old November 4th, 2012, 10:46 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapon X View Post
You can upload your image files to a hosting service such as Imageshack.us or MediaFire which allow hot linking of images. Some host without requiring sign up, but I always suggest registering so that you can edit and/or delete images you've uploaded.

When you've uploaded an image, you want to copy the "Direct Link" html code the site gives you. Then you put that inside a pair of img tags.

The link will look something like this:

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/59a10a53634b1e8771de24f6e05906e1df652e5ac97889a6f664ac01eef6a1476g.jpg

Which you put between two img tags like this:

[img]http://www.mediafire.com/conv/59a10a53634b1e8771de24f6e05906e1df652e5ac97889a6f664ac01eef6a1476g.jpg[/img]

And when posted in the forum, it will give you something like this:

As suggested, start yourself a thread in the Custom Units & Army Cards forum. The best way to get feedback on your customs is to give it for others.

Most people really don't use the Gallery as a rating and feedback area... In the past there were some "Best of the Customs" type threads, but that's mostly fallen away to the SoV nomination process.
Old November 5th, 2012, 01:29 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a tip, you do not need to use a site. It would be far easier to download an uploading program, such as Core FTP Lite, which is free, and very easy to use. Or, if you happen have privileges on another site, you can always try uploading your pictures there and using that link, which will be far shorter. I have a site, and I just upload all my images there.
~TGRF.
P.S. I'm back with another VS question. I am currently occupied in making another giant map in VS. Therefore, DrWierdScaper is probably the only other person that has had to deal with this problem. Once your map gets so big that it goes off of the building area, the map will expand to the left and top, but not the right or bottom. By the map I mean the blank space you put the tiles. You expand the map by moving a tile that's big enough so that part of it hangs over the edge of the map. The map will expand to accommodate, if the tile is on the correct side. The only problem is that you cannot scroll back to the other side if you want to change something.
Why do I feel that was not a clear explanation? Ah well. My question therefore is this: Does anyone know how to force the map to scroll back to the right side so that you can add details after expanding the map on the left side? If so, it would greatly help. The trunk of a virtual tree depends on your answer! Yes, just the trunk.

Last edited by TGRF; November 5th, 2012 at 02:47 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's