Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Batman ('66) (Public Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I'm on this one next. I have HYDRA Base Gehenna set up, so I will use the Bat-Rope.

Any particular armies you want?
Perfect! That's actually the map I wanted to use, but it wasn't in the online maps.

Probably makes sense to do one Luke Cage thing and one other thing. Not picky beyond that.
Weird. I have it in the list of online maps. Maybe I have a different listing? I believe I got access from dok or Dysole.
Old March 10th, 2019, 12:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
I'm on this one next. I have HYDRA Base Gehenna set up, so I will use the Bat-Rope.

Any particular armies you want?
Perfect! That's actually the map I wanted to use, but it wasn't in the online maps.

Probably makes sense to do one Luke Cage thing and one other thing. Not picky beyond that.
Weird. I have it in the list of online maps. Maybe I have a different listing? I believe I got access from dok or Dysole.
I actually asked ZJ to put it up over in the Online Map Request thread, and he has a really great turn-around time, so it's there now!
Old March 10th, 2019, 12:24 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

That makes sense. I also have access to a bunch of BoV and HoSS maps which is nice.
Old March 12th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Results in from Eric, who found him a little underwhelming:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Batman '66
Army Test
Map: A Couple of Puddles
Units: Harley Quinn 130, Joker, 160, Firefly 120, Scorpion 200 vs Luke Cage 190, Batman '66 150, Firestar 120, Moonknight 150

Game 1:
Normal Attack Damage:
None

POW! - Came into play 1 time in R1

Recap: Batman has Glyphs of: Flash-Bang, First Aid and Bat-Shuriken

Round 1: Scorpion and Harley Quinn each give Cage a wound. Batman attacks and blanks which triggers POW! but Quinn rolls 3 shields.

Round 2: Scorpion and Quinn again each give Cage a wound. Moon Knight darts Quinn and Joker for a wound. Cage attacks Scorpion giving him a wound. Quinn kills Cage. Quinn gives Batman 2 wounds. Moon Knight gives 2 wounds to Firefly.

Round 3: Scorpion kills Batman.

Round 4: Moon Knight kills Firefly. Scorpion attacks Firestar for 2 wounds. Quinn gives 2 wounds to Moon Knight. Firestar Special Attacks Joker and Quinn, each taking a wound. Joker kills Firestar.

Round 5: Moon Knight darts Quinn and Joker each taking a wound. Scorpion gives Moon Knight 2 wounds. Moon Knight darts Quinn for 1 wound, killing her. Joker kills Moon Knight to end the game.

Who won? Jokers crew

List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Joker 3 of 6 life left
Scorpion 2 of 5 life left

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Army Test
Map: Corner High Rise (w/LDs permission)
Units: 5th Beat Cops x3, Batman '66 150, Comm Gordon 90, Oracle 110 vs Two-Face 170, Penguin 140, Vulture, Street Thugs x2

Game 2:

Normal Attack Damage:
R2T3 range Street Thug – 1 wound - dead
R4T1 Street Thug – 1 wound - dead
R4T3 Two-Face – 1 wound

Recap – Batman Glyphs: Bat-Rope, First Aid, Bat Shuriken

Round 1: Movement

Round 2: Two-Face 2 wounds on Gordon, Beat Cop dies instead. Street Thug kills a Cop. Thug gives Gordon a wound. Cop kills a Thug. Two-Face puts 4 wounds on Gordon but another Cop dies instead. Gordon takes another wound from a Thug. Penguin kills a Cop.

Round 3: Gordon kills a Thug. A Cop kills a Thug. Two Face gives Gordon 2 wounds but another Cop dies instead. Thug kills a Cop. Batman kills a Thug. Penguin puts a wound on Batman via Criminal Syndicate.

Round 4: Batman and Gordon use Bat-Rope to get to the top of the building. A Cop kills a Thug. Penguin hits Batman from range for 1 wound.

Round 5: Batman kills a Thug. Two-Face kills a Cop. Thug kills a Cop. Two-Face kills Gordon. Batman gives Two-Face a wound.

Round 6: Two-Face kills Batman.

Round 7: Vulture gives 2 wounds to Oracle. Vulture takes a wound from Oracle. Vulture carries Oracle. Two-Face kills Oracle.

Who won? Two-Face's team
List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Two-Face 3 of 4 life left
Vulture 3 of 4 life left
Penguin 4 of 4 life left
Street Thugs 2 of 8 figures left

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I had a tough time with Batman '66. I just don't think he has value at his current points of 150. To me his attack is too low to be of any real help. Heck at 110 points Oracle, in her wheelchair, has a stronger attack. There are 7 other Crime Fighter figures at 150 or less, I would rather have all of them, except a 40 point Kick Ass, instead of Batman. And there are 4 Fighters at 150 all of which are better choices to me. He seems that he would be a poor choice in a Luke Cage build. His powers are just okay again compared to other figures in his point range. Friend of the Law is a nice power but I found it tough to use if you have Commissioner Gordon already moving the Cops, it would be much more helpful if he was a Vigilante. POW! is fun but only came into play once. At 120 points Firestar has a stronger attack, can fly and has a potentially very strong Special Attack. Even with 3 utility Glyphs, and two other powers Batman '66 doesn't stack up in my opinion. It might have been the match-ups or my style of play, but I couldn't get Batman to work for me and can't see a fit in any army in this version.
Old March 12th, 2019, 07:56 PM
Symbiotic

He went even in public tests, which puts him at 3-4 overall. I think we're good to go ahead at 140-150 (leaning toward 140), but I'll leave a little window for comments before proposing we move him to editing.
Old March 12th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if he's underwhelming for the last tester I'd go 140. Utility Glyphs do offer a lot of potential, so with 3-4 results I wouldn't want to drop too low. Pre-yea for that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2019, 09:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Pre-Yea at 140 points. I also found him a bit underwhelming but not because the design was off, simply because the points were a smidge high. Pow is so much fun.

I presume wording is good here since you wrote it?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:44 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
I presume wording is good here since you wrote it?
I like to think so, but I'll at least give it a once-over when I make the threads for the glyphs.

Let's move Batman to editing at 140, since people seem on board so far.
Old March 12th, 2019, 09:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman ('66) (VOTE for Editing)

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:21 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Yea
Old March 12th, 2019, 11:34 PM
Symbiotic

This passes

I'll get the threads for the glyphs up in a few minutes here.
Old March 13th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Batman ('66) (Final Editing)

Okay, still working on polishing up the glyph threads, but I think we're good here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library