Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 29th, 2011, 08:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mysterio - Design

Looks good.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 29th, 2011, 10:49 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just to make sure I followed here, I expressed interest in Disappearing Act going up, Bats agreed with me, GP made the roll lower because it has a detriment to your own Army, and now Bats thinks that is better. Yeah?

My issue is this: Yes, it CAN be a detriment, but it is not with the current projection write-up because those guys can re-spawn. So now he has a BETTER version of Spidey-Sense because, in addition to the roll being lower and the same defense number, he leaves engagments but leaves the opponent engaged. Sorry, this is a theme fail for me.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old August 29th, 2011, 11:12 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Um ... no, not because it's a detriment, but because it can only be used conditionally (unlike Spidey-Sense which can be used no matter what). He can only avoid the attack if he can swap places with another figure in his army and force them to take the attack. If there are no figures in his army close enough, he has no resort, and will always have to defend against the attack.

Old August 29th, 2011, 11:21 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Forcing another figure to take the hit for him is a big deal IMO. If you have a holograph around to do it for him, not so much, but that won't always be the case. If he does switch your opponent is for sure going to kill the holograph. He can only respawn one per turn, and that's assuming you're pouring Order Markers into him which is a tough call considering his attack of 3. So unless he's facing him one on one there are plenty of opportunities to catch him or work around the holographs. Besides the fact that good old disengage works too.
Old August 30th, 2011, 12:10 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I guess I am just questioning the lowering of the number.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 30th, 2011, 12:12 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure why that happened either ... have you tested this at all yet, GP?

Old August 30th, 2011, 08:03 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Not the latest version of it no. I think we need to keep all options on the table high or low though and not get hung up on a number being the same as someone else's. The power is not the same as Spidey Senses. He is clearly not Spider-Man's match and his power is more dependent on the circumstances of the board. I will run some Spidey tests against him when I try him out again to prove this. Right now I'm just trying to find a fun, balanced and thematic design that is somewhere between 100-150 points.
Old August 30th, 2011, 10:44 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Not the latest version of it no. I think we need to keep all options on the table high or low though and not get hung up on a number being the same as someone else's. The power is not the same as Spidey Senses. He is clearly not Spider-Man's match and his power is more dependent on the circumstances of the board. I will run some Spidey tests against him when I try him out again to prove this. Right now I'm just trying to find a fun, balanced and thematic design that is somewhere between 100-150 points.
Fair enough. I trust you as well.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

Old August 30th, 2011, 12:16 PM

Fair enough. You've got my trust. I can't wait to see some tests for this guy. Also, have you sent to ERB yet?

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:06 PM

I want to get the mechanics nailed down before ERB. I had a lot of changes that I'd made after playing him initially.
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:40 PM

Gotcha.

Old September 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM

Did some testing against Nightcrawler, Catwoman and Green Arrow with Mysterio and his Holographs and I have a few changes I'd like to make. Right now Mysterio is really good against single attack figures like Catwoman and really bad against multi attackers like Nightcrawler.

On the Holographs card I think there needs to be either a d20 roll or a once per round added to the Projections power to nerf it a bit against single attackers. I'm leaning towards once per round since you're already rolling the d20 for his dodge power.

Quote:
PROJECTIONS
Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on Mysterio's card and before taking a turn with him, you may place one Mysterio Holograph you control on an empty space with 4 clear sight spaces of Mysterio. The Mysterio Holograph you place may be a previously destroyed figure.
To give Mysterio and his holographs a little more oomph against multi-attackers, make his holographs worth an OM occasionally, make Mysterio more draftable without the holographs, and also create some in game decision making I'd like to introduce this power.

Quote:
MASTER OF ILLUSION
Opponent's figures engaged with Mysterio roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Mysterio or any other figure you control with a Tricky personality.
I was thinking this would help him tie in with his Illusions and boost their weak attacks, but not point to them specifically on the card and rather allow all Tricky figures the bonus. Looking at the list of Tricky figures they are all fairly weak and this bonus requires him to be engaged so I don't think it would be exploited at all.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library