Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old March 26th, 2023, 12:02 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

@White Knight thank for the photos of Taelord and @Myriadite thank you for the photos of Tornak. I have completed Kelda the Kyrie Warrior and she is now posted on my Thingiverse link. She was a tricky one due to some weird scan artifacts that showed up, but the photos truly helped me to see what was going on. I am continuing to learn Blender and Kelda helped me to learn a few new tools that Blender provides such as Scrape, Edit Mode (poly Subdivide), and Deform. I am continuing to learn and perfect my sharpening process so hopefully I'll get a little faster. @White Knight I also messed up with not downloading the four Kelda photos. Now when I click on them in you past response only Taelords photos show up. I have downloaded Taelord's photos so if you could repost Kelda's photos I would greatly appreciate it. I want to add those photos in Thingiverse with the STL files so people can use them as a painting reference. Thank you both on helping me with my sharpening project.

Last edited by gatormustang; March 26th, 2023 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 26th, 2023, 05:33 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: Sharpened Heroscape Models by gatormustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
@White Knight thank for the photos of Taelord and @Myriadite thank you for the photos of Tornak. I have completed Kelda the Kyrie Warrior and she is now posted on my Thingiverse link. She was a tricky one due to some weird scan artifacts that showed up, but the photos truly helped me to see what was going on. I am continuing to learn Blender and Kelda helped me to learn a few new tools that Blender provides such as Scrape, Edit Mode (poly Subdivide), and Deform. I am continuing to learn and perfect my sharpening process so hopefully I'll get a little faster. @White Knight I also messed up with not downloading the four Kelda photos. Now when I click on them in you past response only Taelords photos show up. I have downloaded Taelord's photos so if you could repost Kelda's photos I would greatly appreciate it. I want to add those photos in Thingiverse with the STL files so people can you them as a painting reference. Thank you both on helping me with my sharpening project.
I put the Kelda pictures back in the same place as Taelord.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing