Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:53 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Sam Winchester (public testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
It is a rule though correct?
Voted through by the Heroes?
If we are not going to enforce them, why were they voted in?
Do we not need to preserve bandwidth any more?
I was against these changes but they were made so we should either enforce them or change them.
At the very least there should be a vote to allow an exception.
Otherwise this is Khaos.
I am cool doing either but there has to be some kind of order.
I'm not looking to cause problems or break rules. I can take one of the Winchester's out of testing. However anyone that signs up, I will give them both cause otherwise what's the point of testing just one. Phone posting right now, so I can update when I get home

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library