Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old September 22nd, 2011, 02:24 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Bounty on old heroclix stuff...anyone interested.

Hello all,
As most of you know we have a "bounty" program at auggiesgames.com where you get paid for each item we sell (.75 in store credit per sale). Up until now we have only done classic stuff (sticking mostly to D&D since that's what we have). Is anyone interested in partisipating in this program for Heroclix customs?

I have a TON of old Fantastic forces as well as a good bit from many other older sets ? I could make a list and post it if there is interest. Also if you have older ones that have already been evaluated by the comunity (as per our normal non marvel proceedure) I'd be happy to take those as well.

.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old September 22nd, 2011, 03:33 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Bounty on old heroclix stuff...anyone interested.

I would be interested. I'd like so see a list of what figures you have available.

Also I would love if you carried HeroClix. I regularly spend a fair amount of money on HeroClix and I would love to support your store, low shipping, and customer service. And I know several other people her spend a good amount of money one HeroClix too.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have a ton of older clix "Infinity challenge, etc..." so if you're taking them, sure. But yeah, I'd love it if you'd carry clix!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:29 PM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

I would love if you carried Heroclix as well.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 04:40 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Andrew you should definitely check out the list of C3G customs that have already been made. Much of what you have could already have a very broadly accepted custom for it.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old September 22nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I would rather you just sell the C3G figs and cards and not do a bounty, but the C3G has stated before that they they are afraid of being sued for IP infringement so prefer people not to sell printed C3G cards.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Word, that would have to be approved by the C3G Heroes and I doubt it would happen.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:41 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I would be interested to see what you have on your list and help with cards if I can.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Not a good idea to sell the cards.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Selling custom Heroscape cards is against the law. We request that no person attempt to sell any art work that we have created, whether it be in Heroscape's image or not. Our content is free, and is it meant to be free for all parties without any party earning or gaining any form of gain or monetary value.
Old September 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Not that this means you can't or shouldn't sell a bunch of Heroclix figures. Always nice to see more sources for Clix.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 23rd, 2011, 01:30 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Selling custom Heroscape cards is against the law. We request that no person attempt to sell any art work that we have created, whether it be in Heroscape's image or not. Our content is free, and is it meant to be free for all parties without any party earning or gaining any form of gain or monetary value.
What about links to a card in here? Something like "Wolverine Heroclick from Fantastic Force, great for heroscape customizing" as the title then in the actual text have a link to here stating "find free stat cards here". My other customs have links and state that the card stats are public domain which encourges people to come to this site.
Truth be told I like this idea better anyway as I wouldn't have to keep track of bounties, spend time formatting custom cards for my printer, track who gave me permission to use their stats (which is done by submitting on our formus) and most importantly actual time making them when ordred.
.....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News