Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 4th, 2022, 02:20 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation Vanguard Edition International

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitar View Post
The "big box".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encarmine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWhale
Hey Encarmine, do you know the box dimensions off-hand? Someone is claiming to have reverse engineered the dimensions, and I want to see how accurate they are
I know it changed about 8 times based on the depth of the sculpts. Most recent one was 24x12x6.75 but that might be too small now.

It’s been a game of Tetris to get everyone into the vac-form trays, so the dimensions keep adjusting.
Inches, right?
Yes
Relevant to our discussion here. I'm trying to get a weight estimate. Of course, the actual shipping box will be larger (and a little heavier).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 10th, 2022, 06:06 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is this some the ing you want to start publishing in Discord/Reddit/Facebook this week to see how many international backers we can drum up?

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 10th, 2022, 06:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Is this some the ing you want to start publishing in Discord/Reddit/Facebook this week to see how many international backers we can drum up?
Yeah, I'm fine with people doing that

Wish we could get a box weight estimate so people could know more precisely how much shipping will be.

We at least heard from Encarmine:
Quote:
I know it changed about 8 times based on the depth of the sculpts. Most recent one was 24x12x6.75 but that might be too small now.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades