Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old October 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!
Confrontation PC Game 1 USD ONLY

If you guys have never heard of humble bundle, you are going to be eternally grateful to me now

This is the website: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

And every week it gives a bunch of games for any amount you wish to donate. It can be unlimited amount or it can be just ONE USD!!!

And the money partially goes to CHARITY!!! But I usually give a small portion to the humble bundle folks as well as the game devs too for their nice thoughts.

Right now the latest bundle has CONFRONTATION game in it. If you are crazy in Heroscape like I am, you would consider Confrontation now as an extended family of HS via the VC, which makes this game more appealing to you. Get it now at just ONE USD.

You heard it here first

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old October 12th, 2013, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Confrontation PC Game 1 USD ONLY

What is the game play like?
Old October 13th, 2013, 10:59 AM

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

I did not reply because I had not tried it. I have now. OMG! Like HEROSCAPE!!

They even have an army painter!!!

This is the very first fight scene. An easy 1v1 of my hero against a squad figure.

This is actual gameplay, during first 1 minute of the campaign. There is multiplayer.

Hurry.... Its only 1 USD, and this bundle comes with SEVERAL OTHER GAMES including blood bowl etc etc. Please help to spread the word here. I realize not many are seeing this part of the forum... It might be too late as there's only a few days left.

Life is short, make a deep impact before you leave. The only question at the end of the day is - Was the world a better place for having had you?
Old October 13th, 2013, 02:33 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is flipping awesome. I'm getting it. Thanks for the heads up!
Old October 13th, 2013, 06:02 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I attempted to buy it, and I put in all the info for my credit card, but it didn't finish. Now I'm worried it's a scam.
Old October 14th, 2013, 06:36 AM

Its not a scam bro, Humble Bundle has been around for a long time. U just put 1USD or any amount you like to give to charity and u will receive the game and receipt etc from Steam itself after you claim the game keys. For me I bought using PayPal, so I am not sure what credit card issue you would run into. I have already bought 4 previous bundles, all no issues too.

Rest assured this is all genuine.

Edit: Orgsbane did you manage to get yours to work? Do post here to reassure your fellow folks.

Old October 14th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, right now I'm debating on how to use what's left in my account... Bid on 40k on ebay, or get the humble bundle and donate some to charity . I'll let you know if I do.
Old October 14th, 2013, 10:32 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I bought it and got all 8 games by donating more, so it works with Paypal.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 14th, 2013, 02:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I also picked it up. My steam name is the same as my name here on Scapers if anyone wants to add me.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM

Caps bro, add me! I'm TheWanderer999 on Steam.

But I'm not sure if I will lag to death if we attempt a game together since we are across the world. We could certainly try~

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General