Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 29th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gizmo (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Why not just change it to "common and squads" to get the Penguins and all future small android common heroes and squads?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old April 29th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You can just do this to add unique squads:

Quote:
ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before taking a turn with Gizmo, you may either move up to 3 Small Androids you control that are either Common or Squad figures or place a previously destroyed Small Android you control that is either a Common or Squad figure on an empty space within 4 clear sight spaces of Gizmo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 29th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you don't want to add unique squads, you should test the small common androids first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 29th, 2017, 02:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
You can just do this to add unique squads:

Quote:
ROBOTICS MASTERY
Before taking a turn with Gizmo, you may either move up to 3 Small Androids you control that are either Common or Squad figures or place a previously destroyed Small Android you control that is either a Common or Squad figure on an empty space within 4 clear sight spaces of Gizmo.

I'm going to go with this. Otherwise I've wasted a lot of time with my initial test. Besides I like this better in case I need to change my squad to a unique squad.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2017, 03:41 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

With the Small restriction in place cutting out any of the existing android heroes, we could even consider dropping the squad/common restriction for the movement.

Old April 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
With the Small restriction in place cutting out any of the existing android heroes, we could even consider dropping the squad/common restriction for the movement.
Are you saying let him move ANY 3 small Androids?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Are you saying let him move ANY 3 small Androids?
Yeah, even if we get some small android heroes eventually, it shouldn't be unbalanced to be able to move them around.

Old May 16th, 2017, 12:21 AM
A Man of Taste

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Gizmo@170 points

- Theme Test - Pass
- Bonding Test - Pass
- Synergies Test - Pass
- Power Check - Pass
- Fun Test - Pass
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass
- Drafting Test - Pass
- Usage Test - Pass
- Strategy Test - Pass

Army Test 1
Map: Broken Skyline
Units: Gizmo (170), Gizmo-Bots x2 (80), Mammoth and Shimmer (600) vs Captain America (C3G), Falcon, Hawkeye (150), Ant-Man Pym + Fire Ant Swarm x 4 (600)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Broken Skyline
Units: Gizmo (170), Gizmo-Bots x2 (80), Mammoth and Shimmer (600) vs Nightwing, Raven, Starfire (600)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: This was one of the more enjoyable games I've played. The bots were annoying and screened well for Gizmo but the were weak enough to not be worrisome. I hadn't played with Mammoth and Shimmer in a while and forgot how fun they were together. Gizmo really felt like a weenie mastermind, evil genius throwing mechanical constructs around. All the changes (IW instead of attacking) worked to bring him down to reality. This made a nice little 600 point army with the two squads making the grouping 250 points.

More test coming...

Last edited by japes; June 8th, 2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:38 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Sounds fun japes.
Old June 7th, 2017, 03:23 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Gizmo (Initial Playtesting)

With the constructs currently heading toward Final Editing I will be wanting to move Gizmo to the Danger Room for testing. I'll wait until the constructs have passed before proposing but wanted to give a heads up.

Old June 8th, 2017, 12:47 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Gizmo (Vote for Danger Room Testing)

I'm planning on pushing him to the Danger Room with the constructs as he doesn't directly offer anything to the rest of the Fearsome team. He's designed to stand alone from them but still work with Psimon later on but that cost will be on Psimon. With that being said I don't plan on posting the other Fearsome Five ON DECK members with him. Ronin and Arkham will have access and if they want to run them together it's not an issue but just to let you know, I'm planning on retesting Jinx as she may need a bump from our extended play at home and I don't want the others to end up getting costed with her since she should fully carry the burden of her powers.

I Propose moving Gizmo into Danger Room Testing @ 170

@Tornado -
@johnny139 -
@Viegon -
@Yodaking -

Old June 8th, 2017, 10:07 AM

Re: The Book of Gizmo (Vote for Danger Room Testing)

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library