Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 8th, 2016, 10:38 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit the Past Flags - MAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Ill be there in 9 and a half hours
Hope not! Tournament is May 14th this month due to Derby!
He was joking, referencing the time he missed a tournament because he thought it was the next weekend.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 8th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Quote:
He was joking, referencing the time he missed a tournament because he thought it was the next weekend.
Or was I?

Also I think that was Videosaaying not me. I honestly can't remember if I've done that lol.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 8th, 2016, 07:57 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Or was I?

Also I think that was Videosaaying not me. I honestly can't remember if I've done that lol.
Wait, that was him. LOL. Well if you were here, you could've come to my Derby party!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 14th, 2016, 08:30 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Won't be making this one, I got pretty sick last night Good luck against necro y'all

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old May 14th, 2016, 10:01 AM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Won't be making this one, I got pretty sick last night Good luck against necro y'all
Hope you feel better soon.

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old May 18th, 2016, 03:44 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marcus, Jacob said you won!

Details!!!

Old May 19th, 2016, 07:48 PM

El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness El Diabolo wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Marcus, Jacob said you won!

Details!!!
I did... and running an army that is distinctly me!
Major Q9
Raelin
Ninjas of the North Wind
Tarn Warrior Vikings

My first match was vs Necroblade... my ninjas ran across the board and toasted his Raelin and ALL THREE of his Krav agents! This immediately earned them MVF status. Once it became his Q9 vs my raelin backed Q9 things looked good... in a last desperate attempt for the healing glyph his Q9 went down.

Second match was vs Chris. Chris' army was ill-prepared for the lawnmower known as Q9... still they died with their bases on.

Third Match was vs David... David was running a duplicate of Necro's army... this one proceeded more according to expected luck and I got my only loss of the day.

Fourth match had me worried... I was facing Nathan and his Glad/Blast army. Glads are a horrible match up for my ninjas so I ignored them and got Q9 to a nice perch... after planting the ninjas and tarn as good roadblocks... and gunned away... luck was all over the map for both of us but I finally got the last tron and called it a day.

Yes... this is the first time I have OFFICIALLY come in first. I came in second at the big Chicago vs Louisville showdown... I was the highest Louisville player... and once... long ago... I went 5-0 on a rolling rumble... I lost to David who went 6-1 and the tie breaker is number of games played! Even more tragically I WAS HIS ONLY LOSS!

Louisville Monthly Tournament
"I am a much better player than my record would indicate."
Old May 20th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney--Revisit the Past Flags - JUN

Post updated.
Old May 20th, 2016, 11:11 PM

Here come the Stingers...
Spoiler Alert!

As for me:
Spoiler Alert!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 31st, 2016, 02:34 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My wife is calling in her marker and has requested I attend a function with her this Saturday, so I can't make it.

Old May 31st, 2016, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
My wife is calling in her marker and has requested I attend a function with her this Saturday, so I can't make it.
Cancel her marker with an X-Wing challenge coin.

...that's how they work, right?

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 1st, 2016, 11:01 PM
What A Daseline

The weather might affect our plans, so if it's thunderstorming/raining most of the day, then I can probably make it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events