Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 18th, 2011, 11:05 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 3-18-2011, Wave 5 incl.)

Just used your PDF to print a copy at Kinko's. The quality is astounding. These are so much better than using the hex cards and a great paper/space saver.

Extra thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old March 19th, 2011, 07:50 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Just so you know, you should probably change Wave 5 to Public Design Wave 5.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 19th, 2011, 12:53 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 3-18-2011, FF incl.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Just so you know, you should probably change Wave 5 to Public Design Wave 5.
Good point. Done.
Old March 19th, 2011, 01:04 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Just used your PDF to print a copy at Kinko's. The quality is astounding. These are so much better than using the hex cards and a great paper/space saver.

Extra thanks!
You're welcome. Will you be laminating them too?

Also I just found out that the orignally released card for Elektra had the wrong stats, and so I'll be fixing that soon. Also soon, I'll be updating with comic versions of everything too.
Old March 20th, 2011, 10:26 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 3-20-2011, FF incl.)

I just updated with comic versions of all the cards, yay.

Also, Elektra now has the corrected stats.
Old March 21st, 2011, 01:08 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Great! Downloading now. Thanks mathguy!
Old March 21st, 2011, 01:12 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Just noticed that Hawkgirl has not been updated with the bit about Magical Defense for the NTH Metal Mace. I'll keep looking for more.
Old March 21st, 2011, 02:47 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Just noticed that Hawkgirl has not been updated with the bit about Magical Defense for the NTH Metal Mace. I'll keep looking for more.
Thanks. I just updated all the pdfs. I guess there must be an "errata/faq" somewhere that has these post-release updates?
Old March 21st, 2011, 02:52 PM

Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 3-21-2011, FF incl.)

Here is where post release updates are tracked.
Old March 21st, 2011, 10:10 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I can't thank you enough, Mathguy. I just printed out your cards and they look amazing. I saved a ton of ink and photo paper by using your design!

Just don't quit on me any time soon. I'm going to need all of C3G's future releases in this format.
Old March 22nd, 2011, 09:14 PM
math olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
I can't thank you enough, Mathguy. I just printed out your cards and they look amazing. I saved a ton of ink and photo paper by using your design!

Just don't quit on me any time soon. I'm going to need all of C3G's future releases in this format.
You're welcome. Just keep those C3G customs coming... If you make them, I'll rectangularize them.
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:04 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3G cards (updated 4-5-2011, thru Mxyzptlk.)

The first post has been updated with links to pages that now include the latest Killer Croc, Scarecrow, and Mister Mxyzptlk. Enjoy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy