Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 12th, 2024, 11:02 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Black Panther (Avengers) (VOTE for On Deck)

As long as we're cool with slingshotting a figure 9+ spaces each turn, that works for me. T'Challa gave them Vibranium roller blades or something.
Old February 12th, 2024, 11:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Throw in Vader and and Watcher and really go wild

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2024, 01:09 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

is the decoy movement also contingent on winning initiative?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 12th, 2024, 06:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

3 turns per round = free move of 12 for the decoy each round? That seems like way too much to me. If all numbers must match all the time for some reason, then a single free move of 4 at the start of the round make more sense. Win initiative, choose a decoy, move that decoy into engagement with someone you want to tie up, then start the round.
Old February 12th, 2024, 06:12 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
3 turns per round = free move of 12 for the decoy each round? That seems like way too much to me. If all numbers must match all the time for some reason, then a single free move of 4 at the start of the round make more sense. Win initiative, choose a decoy, move that decoy into engagement with someone you want to tie up, then start the round.
I'm with you here.

I also think sometimes we get to focused on matching numbers.

I'd rather either see the 2 each move or just one move at the beginning of the round.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 12th, 2024, 06:14 PM
A Man of Taste

DECEPTIVE AVENGER
You may add 1 to your initiative roll for each figure you control that is in the Avengers faction or has the Royal keyword. If you win initiative, you may choose a figure you control to be the Decoy for the round and maneuver it 4 spaces. The Decoy is a priority target. Enemies that are engaged with the Decoy and can attack it can only attack priority targets.

something like this is even shorter.

Old February 12th, 2024, 07:58 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I wasn't thinking it would be used in conjunction with a Decoy taking a turn. My mind goes to the Decoy is being used as a passive pawn, not someone you want to activate with turns. But that being still possible, 2 is fine, or 4 at the start of the round. Or, probably my preference, let it be per turn, 4 spaces, and then if you do, you cannot activate them that turn. Then it's clearly bonus movement when there otherwise wouldn't be. Because if you're just going to activate the Decoy anyway, probably don't need any boost on top of that, be it 2 or 4. Also feels more on theme if they're running interference/distraction for their allies, if we approach it like that.

Matching numbers helps with head space. Range of 4. Range of 4 spaces on the Daggers. 4 spaces for the Vibranium Blast...just makes it easy when you have an entire team of abilities and numbers to try and recall, as well as trying to remember what your opponent(s) army can do, too. Not a requirement, just a preference.
Old February 12th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think the mechanical issue with the decoy not getting activations is that it's just not necessarily how the faction is set up. In that base Illuminati build (IM, BP, Strange, Beast), Doctor Strange is both sturdier than the others and also can arguably do the most during his activation. (He's probably tied with Tony, but Tony can fall fast.) So you often end up activating Strange a lot while also trying to keep the enemy's attention on him as much as possible. Toy played that team and I believe he picked Strange as the decoy every time he could.

This BP is still an Avengers version and meant to work in a variety of builds, so maybe there is a build where it works that the decoy doesn't make activations. But I feel like it's a rough direction when it comes to his primary grouping of allies.

Another way to thematically look at it: in order to be an effective distraction, you probably have to be making a big commotion, which could be represented by taking a bunch of turns.

All that said, I like the japes version suggested 2 posts above. It does overlap with Cap's role in the faction a bit, but more movement is never going to hurt. And since this is an untested change (unless somebody wants testing, I would be happy to oblige!), going with this lighter touch makes sense. If there's no objections, I'll go with that.
Old February 14th, 2024, 12:35 PM
Just A Head

Seems like we're good then! OP updated, @Arkham can you snag it whenever you get a chance?
Old February 14th, 2024, 02:19 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Updated.

Just please, a very polite request, I'd really prefer someone not convert something I LD'd in 1.0 unless we're on the same page and I can trust that I can still have a sense of control over the ultimate direction it takes. I'm sure you've had nothing but positive intent, and I can see some effort made, but we have very opposite opinions/preferences on things, including with this design in 1.0 (among many others), so this was a pretty anxiety inducing/negative experience on my end, at least.
Old February 15th, 2024, 10:59 AM
Just A Head

I'm sorry to hear that, man. Let's work on it in the future.

I'm just going to re-tag all the Heroes and treat this as a new On Deck vote.
@Arch-vile
@IAmBatman
@japes
@Karat
@Skinderella
@Tornado
Old February 15th, 2024, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea I like where the decoy ability ended up. Nice work here, y'all.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database