Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:29 AM

Sureno214 is surprisingly tart
Question Broke my ankle

Any hints on helping it heal faster, hurt less? It's in a splint at the moment.

Coolest pic ever by Llamaclown

Good Trades : OverEngineered
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:51 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Broke my ankle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureno214 View Post
All you can do is wait and be cautious. No strenuous physical activities for a while now, and try to avoid rushing. If you try to do anything more than walk, you might damage it again, so be extremely gentle. Otherwise, all you can do is let nature take its course and deal with the impedements that come with it.

Out of curiousity, how did you break your ankle in the first place?

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 2nd, 2011, 01:16 AM

Please don't down rep me for this because it's so stupid. I was practicing Parkour and got spooked, so I didn't land the jump well. I guess Parkour isn't for me. There goes my basketball group for a couple of weeks, and I was just beginning to get to play point guard more too...

Old November 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Rub a little Robitussin on it.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:03 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

More playing time for Heroscape.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 10:47 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

You'd better run that under some cold tap water, and put some butter on it.

Mr. Anderson

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 04:34 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Please don't down rep me for this because it's so stupid. I was practicing Parkour and ...
So you broke your ankle in 2006?

Seriously though, hope you are feeling better soon. As others have said, give it time.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 03:11 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Please don't down rep me for this because it's so stupid. I was practicing Parkour and got spooked, so I didn't land the jump well. I guess Parkour isn't for me. There goes my basketball group for a couple of weeks, and I was just beginning to get to play point guard more too...
Don't feel stupid; this past summer I had to take 7+ weeks off work because I had broken a tiny bone between the middle tarsil and meta-tarsil on my left foot. My chosen method of self-harm: I erred while hopping a child-gate at home, catching my toes in the mesh of the gate and ripping it from its anchors!

Injuries suck, but in the end it's all .

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 3rd, 2011, 11:19 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate the dawg View Post
catching my toes in the mesh of the gate and ripping it from its anchors!
Ouch! That sounds really painful man.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Maybe you should chenge the in your sig to something else?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 7th, 2011, 09:49 AM

The swelling has decreased. You know what blows though? I got this boot that the physician said would expedite the healing of my ankle, I want it to heal faster to get back to basketball, and it cost $400. My wallet is in so much pain right now, good thing I got some Vicodin for it

Old November 7th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't rush it though. You certainly don't want to get back to doing things that put stress on it any sooner than your ankle can handle the stress. Otherwise you might end up with a permanent reminder of it.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General