Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old May 29th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use the Swog Rider

Have any of you guys thought of using the Swog Rider as an assassin unit? Due to his high speed, medium attack, and low cost, he would be good at it.

Also, your opponent wouldn't even expect you to use him as such, so he could be under the radar until you are ready to rush him in to kill that last unique squad member or cheap hero.

MegaSilver
Old May 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM

kpotassiumk19 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Have any of you guys thought of using the Swog Rider as an assassin unit? Due to his high speed, medium attack, and low cost, he would be good at it.

Also, your opponent wouldn't even expect you to use him as such, so he could be under the radar until you are ready to rush him in to kill that last unique squad member or cheap hero.

MegaSilver
Isn't that what the whole strategy review was about, using them as assassins?

Anyway, you should create a diversion so you can sneak the swog rider around back and assassinate them. This will be great if you can move a tank up and keep the x on it to keep the opponent worrying. I'm sure they would go for the tank because it would be way more important than a silly 25pt swog rider.

"The greatest advice ever given to me was don't be an idiot. Before I do anything, I always think, would an idiot do this? If they would, I don't do it."

~Dwight, The Office
Old May 30th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

What I meant was using them as assassins without any other orcs on the battlefield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpotassiumk19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

MegaSilver
Isn't that what the whole strategy review was about, using them as assassins?

Anyway, you should create a diversion so you can sneak the swog rider around back and assassinate them. This will be great if you can move a tank up and keep the x on it to keep the opponent worrying. I'm sure they would go for the tank because it would be way more important than a silly 25pt swog rider.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles