Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 29th, 2023, 10:48 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Next Michigan Event - April 20th Play Testing and New Player

The Next Michigan Monthly will be a play testing event!!!

The Event will be held on April 20th. 12:00 - 5:00 at RU Game in Saline, Michigan.

Time to bring some new folks, try out new maps and play test some armies you always wanted to try!! You can test figures that are going to be released and map terrain that you wanted to try.

The format is 520 points, 24 figures (if you are over 24 spaces, bring extra tiles) Delta Pricing and VC and AOA allowed. Bring as many armies as you want and test what you want on the boards.

We will also have a few small Scrap Maps with small draft-able armies for people to learn to play.

Cost is $10. 100% of the money goes to raffle prizes. If you have stuff to sell or trade, please bring that along.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!

Last edited by Muskie; March 21st, 2024 at 10:08 AM.
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:43 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Michigan Monthlies Starting In September

Sounds like 10-15 for the first event! Let me know if you are planning on attending so we have enough maps!

Old September 20th, 2023, 08:53 PM

Congratulations to Gamebear for winning our first monthly tournament!!!

TKN and the Grubs took the victory!

Old September 20th, 2023, 08:54 PM

The tournament is updated on the first post!

It is time for the next Michigan Monthly Tournament!!!

The tournament will be held on October 14th from Noon - 5:00 at RU Game in Saline, Michigan.

Time to bring out the UNIQUES. Uniques only (Uncommon Heroes are considered Unique here).
The format is 550 points, 14 max figures, Delta Pricing and VC allowed.

Cost is $10. You can also bring some items for the prize table. If you have stuff to sell or trade, please bring that along.

Please contact me or respond here if you are interested.

Last edited by Muskie; September 21st, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old October 9th, 2023, 03:55 AM

Warpcrab1 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Next Michigan Monthly is October 14th!

Where is the sign-up?
Old October 9th, 2023, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpcrab1 View Post
Where is the sign-up?
We are handling sign ups on Heroscape.org. log in (or create a free login) and go to tournaments and click on Michigan monthly in upcoming tournaments. if there are any issues, let me know and I am happy to help!

Old October 10th, 2023, 12:44 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpcrab1 View Post
Where is the sign-up?
Direct Link: Michigan Monthly October 2023
Old October 16th, 2023, 04:03 PM

Re: Next Michigan Monthly is November 11th!!!!!

Great turnout for the October event! 13 warriors! Congratulations to Max on a great win!

Old October 28th, 2023, 03:13 PM

Re: Next Michigan Monthly is November 11th!!!!!

Next event in two weeks! Let us know if you want to join us!! Info on the first post!

Old January 25th, 2024, 12:38 PM

Re: Huge Michigan Event - Midwest Regional #2 February 10th

Make sure you are signing up on https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=202

It is getting close! Looking forward to seeing you in Ann Arbor!!

Old March 21st, 2024, 10:08 AM

Re: Next Michigan Event - April 20th Play Testing and New Pl

April Event information listed in the first post!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events