Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old October 9th, 2022, 02:03 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
See, that is fantastic. I am fine grabbing 3D printed stuff and touching it up with paint. When single figures are going for $200 a piece, this kind of secondary market is great.
Old October 9th, 2022, 02:44 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
Quote:
See, that is fantastic. I am fine grabbing 3D printed stuff and touching it up with paint. When single figures are going for $200 a piece, this kind of secondary market is great.
This is really making me want a 3D printer.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old October 9th, 2022, 03:07 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keglo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
Quote:
This is really making me want a 3D printer.
3D printer of Heroscape reboot? This is the question that plagues me.
Old October 9th, 2022, 03:36 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

If the future were here Hasbro would be selling designs and not actual figures. I guess access to 3D printers is still an issue.
Old October 9th, 2022, 04:09 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Has anyone tried the Hasbro Pulse app? I could barely find the Heroscape campaign. This thing should be on the front page of the app!

Edit: Ok I see it’s under the “discover” tab, not the “shop” tag. Still, as a first time user I would not have found the Heroscape page.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.

Last edited by Sir Dendrik; October 9th, 2022 at 04:24 PM.
Old October 9th, 2022, 05:07 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another example of Aquilla's Alliance 3d printed and painted. Much more affordable alternative and looks just as good.
Old October 9th, 2022, 05:44 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguy266 View Post
Another example of Aquilla's Alliance 3d printed and painted. Much more affordable alternative and looks just as good.
Nice job! I see you snuck in a SoV unit— How did you print that one out?

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 9th, 2022, 06:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Has anyone tried the Hasbro Pulse app? I could barely find the Heroscape campaign. This thing should be on the front page of the app!

Edit: Ok I see it’s under the “discover” tab, not the “shop” tag. Still, as a first time user I would not have found the Heroscape page.
It’s under Shop < HasLab.
Old October 9th, 2022, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:

It’s under Shop < HasLab.
Ah ok. Still not obvious enough imo.

Old October 9th, 2022, 06:16 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
There are stl files available for those as well. I believe Art Schlauch on thingiverse has most if not all of them.
Old October 9th, 2022, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
There are stl files available for those as well. I believe Art Schlauch on thingiverse has most if not all of them.
Hm. I’ll have to ask Santa for a 3D printer.

I just emailed Trexy3D to see if he could print out Kon-Tar-Na. Hopefully I can get some of the more obscure official customs through them.

Old October 10th, 2022, 09:05 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Any chance that Revna is a Rev Dyer homage?
I would certainly hope for something. There are a few folks from the early days that it would be nice to see something for.
I really love seeing all the old timers chatting it up on Heroscapers after all these years.
LoL, I do like how the site hasn't changed much, but it is fun dropping back into nostalgia a tad.

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion