Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 5th, 2015, 12:36 AM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Corrupt a Wish: HeroScape Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Granted, but you now have OCD about sorting figures and cannot bear to move them to play.

I wish this wish will be corrupted!
Granted, but the corruption is more pointless than the wish.

I wish Evar Scarcarver had a real tan.
Old July 10th, 2015, 02:28 PM

aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby! aquamaniac27 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Granted, but the corruption is more pointless than the wish.

I wish Evar Scarcarver had a real tan.
Granted, but his figure melts from being in the hot sun too long.

I wish all of Heroscape-playing friends didn't live over 2 hours away.
Old July 10th, 2015, 02:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Time Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquamaniac27 View Post

Granted, but his figure melts from being in the hot sun too long.

I wish all of Heroscape-playing friends didn't live over 2 hours away.
Granted. They now live nearby but across a toll line that charges you 100 dollars every time you cross it.

I wish I had bought Wave 3 when I had the chance.

~Dysole, biggest Heroscape regret
Old July 18th, 2015, 04:52 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Time Warp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

I wish I had bought Wave 3 when I had the chance.

~Dysole, biggest Heroscape regret
Granted, but you bought 4 copies of just the hero pack and you sold your soul to buy it. Congrats!

I wish selling souls to buy 'scape was actually a feasible idea...
Old July 19th, 2015, 01:17 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Granted, but you only have 1 soul to sell.

I wish parties never ended.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old July 19th, 2015, 11:44 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1shark View Post
Granted, but you only have 1 soul to sell.

I wish parties never ended.
Granted, but you spend most of it puking in the toilet from all of the alcohol.

I wish I had a life sized Deathwalker 9000 statue.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 19th, 2015, 10:12 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Granted, but you spend most of it puking in the toilet from all of the alcohol.

I wish I had a life sized Deathwalker 9000 statue.
Granted, but it's made out of sugar and won't fit through your door, so every time it rains it'll disintegrate a little bit until it just fades away.

I wish instead resorting to war, countries settled things with a big game of HeroScape.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 19th, 2015, 10:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Be Careful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post

Granted, but it's made out of sugar and won't fit through your door, so every time it rains it'll disintegrate a little bit until it just fades away.

I wish instead resorting to war, countries settled things with a big game of HeroScape.
Granted. North Korea wins everything.

I wish I had perfect knowledge of what every person would be bringing to Gencon. ~_^

~Dysole, pretty sure that that would really only be helpful on what not to bring as opposed to what to bring
Old July 20th, 2015, 09:28 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Granted, but you can't go this year.

I wish I had a tarp for my sugar-walker 9000.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old July 20th, 2015, 11:25 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Granted, but the rodents and insects eat it away anyway.

I wish I had time and other people had interest in actually making RiSkape complete.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 20th, 2015, 08:08 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:

Granted, but the rodents and insects eat it away anyway.

I wish I had time and other people had interest in actually making RiSkape complete.
Granted, but the data is accidentally wiped from the computer's data banks.

I wish that all wishes shall be corrupted!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old July 20th, 2015, 08:35 PM
I could go

Triple Corruption

Granted, but R!skScape had all of it's rules and reports written on paper as well, so all data was easily retrieved. Likewise, I now live in Antarctica, where my statue won't get eaten. And @Dysole was able to make it to GenCon, but nobody else was so he can't play any heroscape.

Crap.

I wish I had $100,000,000,000,000 USD.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion