Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 8th, 2015, 09:30 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Florida Frenzy 8.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'm bringing my brother, unless things change, thats +1 from me. Also wanted to know if you guys were alright with non-rebased custom figures, I don't have enough to rebase all my figures, so some units I just leave on their original bases as a faction, instead of messing with half of them (specifically the Zettian Infantry and the Maridieans), or in many cases because I don't have any D3 large bases. I just wanted to make sure it didn't bother anyone, because I can change my army if it does.
Having the correct sculpt is more important than having the correct base (since it affects hit zones). You should be all right (i.e., it will be allowed).
Ok, cool, all the sculpts are correct
Old June 10th, 2015, 10:08 AM

kramdb Woo who?

What is a Red, White, and Blue tournament? I'll be there. I'll let you know if I am able to bring others.
Old June 10th, 2015, 10:55 AM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kramdb View Post
What is a Red, White, and Blue tournament? I'll be there. I'll let you know if I am able to bring others.
It takes place on 4th of July
Old June 12th, 2015, 02:49 PM

kramdb Woo who?

Oh. That makes sense.
Old June 20th, 2015, 05:18 PM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

So sorry for not updating sooner, but the event is still ON for NEXT SATURDAY, June 27th, in Gainesville. Please confirm your attendance, because we can still move it back one week if necessary.

I also need help bringing maps. Please let me know which of the following you can bring (we may need up to two of each).

1. Asphalt Cocktail by superfrog.
It uses 1 BftU, 1 M:TCB, and 1 RttFF, with 2 random glyphs.

2. Abrupt Plains by DanieLoche
Virtualscape File HERE. PDF File HERE.
Required Material : 1 Rise of the Valkyrie, 1 Road to the Forgotten Forest, 1 Ticalla Jungle, 2 shadow tiles (located under the bridge).

3. Peat Fire by Killometer
requires 1 SotM, 1 VW

4. Dark and Deep by superfrog.
It uses 2 BftU and 1 FoTA, with 2 random glyphs.

Note: As in previous tournaments, dungeon tiles can count as snow tiles and stalagmites can count as glaciers for figure powers, since we have no snow maps this time.

Last edited by BurnyFlame; June 22nd, 2015 at 02:12 PM.
Old June 20th, 2015, 05:26 PM

Me and my brother are definitely coming. Another friend of mine is a maybe, but he seems to be leaning towards a yes.

I have 3 RotV, a SotM, and 2 Conflict Begins, just say the word and I can bring them.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 02:13 PM

Everyone -- check out the maps and let me know which you can bring!

Note: As in previous tournaments, dungeon tiles can count as snow tiles and stalagmites can count as glaciers for figure powers, since we have no snow maps this time.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 08:52 PM

randomskyfears is surprisingly tart

I should be coming by myself as my lady works that day, but I can bring an Asphalt Cocktail, Abrupt Plains and Dark & Deep.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:10 PM

Is the Marro Hive allowed, given it fits in the 16 space limit?

EDIT: My other friend is slowly sliding towards a yes, so most likely I'm +2.

Last edited by Smithy Winfred; June 24th, 2015 at 11:10 AM.
Old June 24th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

I plan on attending. I may also be bringing my niece. She has played HS, but is not an avid fan.

nicktheant, if you are coming can you bring the MicroCorps agents you borrowed from me a couple of tourneys back?

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 25th, 2015, 12:56 PM

Quote:

Of course the Marro Hive is allowed -- and there is no "space limit." I am instituting a "18 figure soft limit" which means you'll get a S.o.S. penalty for more than 18 figures, but it is allowed. I would try to keep it within the 24 space starting zone limit, though.

I'll bring a Peat Fire map as randomskyfears is bringing each of the other three. Everyone else, try to bring at least one of the others so we have two copies of each.

See you Saturday!
Old June 25th, 2015, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
Quote:

Of course the Marro Hive is allowed -- and there is no "space limit." I am instituting a "18 figure soft limit" which means you'll get a S.o.S. penalty for more than 18 figures, but it is allowed. I would try to keep it within the 24 space starting zone limit, though.

I'll bring a Peat Fire map as randomskyfears is bringing each of the other three. Everyone else, try to bring at least one of the others so we have two copies of each.

See you Saturday!
Ok, just making sure. I can't bring a map unfortunately (I don't have any terrain expansions)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events