Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 11th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Headpool (Design Phase)

I think you meant "within" in the first blue line. I'd have @Ronin look it over, but good start for sure.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2019, 11:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think you meant "within" in the first blue line. I'd have @Ronin look it over, but good start for sure.
Thanks! I'm definitely looking for feedback on it.
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:34 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yeah, don't get ahead of yourself.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 12th, 2019, 09:22 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I went ahead and added the FAQ to the OP as is so we can get this moving. We can always edit it later. How's this look to everyone?
Quote:
NAME = HEADPOOL
SECRET IDENTITY = WADE WILSON

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = ANNOYING

SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 1

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 50?

SEEK AND ANNOY
After an opponent reveals an Order Marker on a card they control, you may immediately move Headpool. Headpool must end this movement closer to one or more opponent's figures than he was before moving with Seek and Annoy. When moving with Seek and Annoy, Headpool will take any leaving engagement attacks.

WISECRACK 16
Before an opponent’s figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Headpool rolls attack dice against another figure, if that opponent’s figure could instead attack Headpool, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, that opponent’s figure must attack Headpool instead of any other figure this turn while Headpool is still on the battlefield.

PUNTED
When Headpool would receive one or more wounds from a player's adjacent attack, you may choose to ignore all but one of those wounds. If you do, the attacking player may choose any empty space within 5 spaces of Headpool's current placement and place Headpool on that space. Headpool will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moved with Punted.

FLYING

Last edited by Karat; February 13th, 2019 at 10:04 AM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:03 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good. He's going to be Ragdoll like in the metagame.

For the last line on Seek and Annoy it should be "any" not "all."

Old February 12th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Looks good. He's going to be Ragdoll like in the metagame.

For the last line on Seek and Annoy it should be "any" not "all."
I could've sworn we used the all language for that.
Old February 12th, 2019, 11:41 PM

Checked the index and you had it right. Heroic Duty uses "all." You'd think I'd know that after a recent LD ... oye.

Old February 13th, 2019, 12:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Checked the index and you had it right. Heroic Duty uses "all." You'd think I'd know that after a recent LD ... oye.
I checked Anarky who used "any". We are consistently inconsistent.
Old February 13th, 2019, 04:55 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Headpool isn't capitalized once in Seek and Annoy.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 13th, 2019, 10:04 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Headpool isn't capitalized once in Seek and Annoy.
Thanks! I wrote it on my phone.
Old February 13th, 2019, 10:14 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My immediate thought is to roll down his Life some to tone down the annoyance factor, but that's something we can tweak after testing

We haven't quite sorted out the alternate reality stuff either but that might be a conversation for another thread.
Old February 13th, 2019, 06:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, I have photos of this mini:

Spoiler Alert!

Not as in-focus as I'd like, but they might be usable.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library