Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 11th, 2006, 02:22 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by geddy lifeson
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Hmmm *looks at his 3 Sir Hawthornes*...:ponder:
The wife is still up for offer. She is also a Purdue graduate.
ye know man this would be so wrong in so many ways with just a few more comments...

cheers
Rod

when ye gonna head back up to DFW man?

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old August 11th, 2006, 02:37 AM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart
Sir Hawthorne

If anyone is attending GenCon and is able to get an extra Sir Hawthorne figure, I am definitely interested. Contact me through pm and let me know what you would like for the figure. Thank you.
Old August 11th, 2006, 02:47 AM

Kane has disabled reputation
I'd like one myself. I heard some folks say that these GC exclusives sometimes were available at events in TRU stores, right? I'd be more than happy to abuse my connections with my former employer and see about getting any spares in that case next time they have such an event...you folks will just have to let me know when that is.
Old August 11th, 2006, 03:24 AM

chewbaccapits is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I still work for Family Guy....PM me and we'll talk....

Raaaawwww
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:35 AM

49ers Woo who?
Hawthorne

This is my first post. I just found this website and i love it. Anyhow i am considering going to the GENCON on sunday. The gencon website seems to insinuate that i can buy tickets at the door. Do you guys think that they will still have the exclusive by then. I can take my wife and get one extra. Also im not above begging other gamers there that dont care about heroscape to get one for me and then offer them to you guys. Let me know what you think. Maybe im crazy but this scheme seems like it could work.
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:52 AM

Usagi3 has disabled reputation
As I am French, I can't get my hand on those exclusive figures
If anyone is kind enough to get me one, I'll be more than happy to pay the shipping cost, and to give back a present from France (just tell me what you want).
PM me if you want to help a foreign-but-fellow 'scaper

What if adults were perished children ?

Please forgive my bad english as I am French.
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:52 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geddy lifeson
OK...my wife, a Nerak and an invite to my daughter's Dora birthday party.
I think you had them until you said Dora.

I'll throw my name out there for a Sir Hawthorne.

*Looks through stuff to trade

Nevermind.
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:20 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
For the cash types:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sir-Hawthorne-HE...QQcmdZViewItem

$60 plus shipping.

A quote attributed to Taelord comes to mind.
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:28 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Okay, so I'll offer a baptism, wedding, burial, and bris. I can also bless your house or exorcize your car. Those wanting to trade souls should also contact me or my boss. *stained glass shatters*
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:32 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Heehee your cheatin Rev, funerals and weddings are pretty much the same
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:34 AM

bizman316 has disabled reputation
Sir Hawthorne.

I am also extremely interested in the sir hawthorne figure. I would greatly appreciate if someone could contact me as well if they have an extra.
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:54 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
same here, i want one, price?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion