Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 1st, 2012, 03:29 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

I like the second PSI JUDGE power. I am not familiar with the Dredd'verse so I don't know if weakening other telepaths is thematic, but it is a cool ability. PRE-COG FLASH looks pretty fun and useful if the enemy is approaching, or if you just want to move closer. The all around usefulness of it is what is cool to me.

I'm not sure on points, I would almost say above 150 since she will be 5/6 vs undead. However, with only like 3 undead in C3G that isn't going to happen often.
Old August 1st, 2012, 04:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

After a recent ERB review, I'm moving towards trying to avoid dual classes whenever possible, just because it's stronger design work.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 1st, 2012, 05:44 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

SAVAGE INSECTS

SAVAGE WASP
Spoiler Alert!

SAVAGE MANTIs
Spoiler Alert!

SAVAGE SCORPION
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; September 9th, 2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old August 1st, 2012, 06:34 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Distracting swarm is WAY to powerful for his point cost(although that is the right power to go with), but I like the second special.

Perhaps change the first special to only other savage wasps, rather than any insects (otherwise you could simply swarm a person with ants and reduce their attack to 1)
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:25 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Distracting swarm is WAY to powerful for his point cost(although that is the right power to go with), but I like the second special.
Actually it isn't that powerful. Subtracting defense dice is less powerful than adding attack dice. I did bump it up to a minimum of 2 defense dice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Perhaps change the first special to only other savage wasps, rather than any insects (otherwise you could simply swarm a person with ants and reduce their attack to 1)
? It was meant to only lower the defense of the figure being attacked, not lower their attack. I was trying to capture the defender swatting around and less likely to defend the one that was attacking. Maybe it needs some rewording.

Last edited by Gurei-Ornery; August 1st, 2012 at 07:41 PM.
Old August 1st, 2012, 07:29 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd move the life and attack up to three, make them Uncommon (and a lot more expensive) and drop the special attack.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 1st, 2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd move the life and attack up to three, make them Uncommon (and a lot more expensive) and drop the special attack.
Well just so you know where I was coming from, Kree Scout has a threat range of 13, Attack 3, Defense 4, Tactical Teleportation and Hero Bonding and I think they are pretty well costed at 40.

That being said, I will work on an uncommon version because I think it might make more sense. However it is all the more reason to leave insects in Distracting Swarm since there will be less uncommon Savage Wasps on the board the higher the point cost goes.
Old August 1st, 2012, 08:47 PM

No problem with distracting swarm as is. I like how it encourages you to draft a bunch of different insects together with Ant-Man.

Old August 1st, 2012, 11:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Make it other drones
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:06 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

Sorry I guess the above links didn't work. These should.

High Evolutionary
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkbbth1rb...olutionary.jpg

Red Shift
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7t3i4utba...ed%20Shift.jpg
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:08 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

These links should work.

High Evolutionary
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkbbth1rb...olutionary.jpg

Red Shift
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7t3i4utba...ed%20Shift.jpg
Old August 1st, 2012, 11:08 PM

Vince if you want to post custom stuff here for C3G consideration, please post a write up like other folks have, not completed cards. Also, please stop spamming C3G threads with links to personal custom cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy