Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 2nd, 2009, 02:10 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker
Re: CA-SoCal Heroscapers

Haha, gorgeous bro. Looking forward to the visit.

My Recent Plays:
Old April 2nd, 2009, 03:54 PM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Nice view and I am green with envy! Man what a view to look at in the AM and PM. So how big is that deck?????

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old April 2nd, 2009, 04:01 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet view! Congrats on the new place.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 11:08 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation

Once I get settled it'd be fun to have y'all over for some gaming. There is really so much room, but it's all outside. We gotta do it just so I can send pics to my pals in Norcal and get them all jealous, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:03 AM

BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker BIGJIM knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair MacDirk View Post
Once I get settled it'd be fun to have y'all over for some gaming. There is really so much room, but it's all outside. We gotta do it just so I can send pics to my pals in Norcal and get them all jealous, right?
We will be at your beckoning til then !! I belive when the time is right we "can do it right!"

.....YOU UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE DARK SIDE !
Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:41 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair MacDirk View Post
Name the time and place and I'll be there. You're practically on my way to work every day; popping in on a weekend would be nuthin'.
Old April 4th, 2009, 11:07 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

I'm open to playing anytime (that is, when I don't have a track meet)

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old April 24th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Since we're sharing this is the scene two minutes from my front door. Makes you want to come visit huh?

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 24th, 2009, 09:46 PM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

That's gorgeous, Robb.

Then again, if we came to visit we would be inside all day!

My Recent Plays:
Old April 28th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

True enough, although anyone that comes could make it a couple day trip and enjoy the sites while they are at it. We have friends and family coming in and out of town all the time.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old April 28th, 2009, 05:16 PM

Now there's a plan!

My Recent Plays:
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:01 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Hi everyone I do not post much, but I am a big fun of Heroscape. I have been hosting a weekly Heroscape night for close to 3 years now. At one time we had 6 players comming on a weekly basis, but know it has slipped to only 3. We are about to start a new multi week tournament in which we have made our own house rules. If I cannot find some more people, my game night is going to cease to exist. We play at my house in Ontario(off I-10 between the 57 and 15). Our age group is between 25 - 30. We play every Tuesday night in my garage. I own all expansions and terrain types. If anyone is interested, by send me a message an I will give you more details.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers