Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 8th, 2024, 01:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Tiva Steelheart - Public Testing

This passes, thanks. Just waiting on BWL.
Old March 25th, 2024, 09:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: TIVA STEELHEART
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Team Test
Map: GRUNDY’S GRAVE
Units: Tiva Steelheart (190), Hellslinger (210), Lady Death (360), War Angel (240) (1000) vs Omni-Man, Atom Eve, Invincible (1000)
Unit Summary: Fun, brutal game that felt like it could’ve gone either way about the whole time. Lots of power on both sides. Omni and Tiva seemed like they might last forever in end game, but he was stronger overall. I like this crew at 1000 points.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [6] wounds on [Omni-Man]
  • THE SWORN: All the extra Order Markers were [huge for making the faction go]
  • THE SWORN ATTACK!: Used for [3] additional move actions
  • CONTROLLED LYCANTHROPY: Used to heal [4] wounds and for move boost [0] times
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Omni-Man with 3 Life wins.
Units: Tiva Steelheart (190), Hellslinger (210), Lady Death (360), War Angel (240) (1000) vs Joker (220), Mister Freeze (240), Calendar Man (130), Long Halloween (80), Mister Zsasz (100), Arkham Inmates (x1) (60), Man-Bat (170) (1000)
Unit Summary: Joker couldn’t muster the toxic wounds and Mister Freeze went down like a chump and the Arkhamites never recovered. They just didn’t have the beef to keep up with the Sworn here, though Man-Bat made it interesting.
Game Summary
Spoiler Alert!
  • Damage Done (Normal Attack): Inflicted [0] wounds
  • THE SWORN: All the extra Order Markers were [helpful again]
  • THE SWORN ATTACK!: Used for [4] additional move actions
  • CONTROLLED LYCANTHROPY: Used to heal [0] wounds and for move boost [0] times
Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Tiva with Full Life and War Angel with 5/6 Life win.
UNIT SUMMARY: The Sworn Attack! feels like a strange ability title for movement ability. Overall, I like how the faction plays together and I’d love to see a way for them to come in at 1000, whether that’s having Tiva at 190 or lowering one of the others by 10 points. It seems like a great four figure 1000 point build that we should have in the game.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2024, 12:14 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Thank you! So glad the army feels good to you. I don't mind adjusting one of their points to fit into that 1000 slot if you think that's fine. Maybe LD would be best? Having her cheaper would help in the faction overall.

But also that said, I do plan to add more additions to the faction so it should theoretically be able to hit that 1000 points in a few different ways too.
Old March 26th, 2024, 01:16 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you went Hellslinger at 200, then Tiva and he might both feel easier to swap in/out. I think Lady Death feels like the beefiest of them. I'd hesitate to drop the points on her or War Angel, probably.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2024, 01:27 PM
...has moist legs

Pretty sure testers wanted Hellslinger bumped up to 210? I'd have to check his thread.

Like I said I don't mind them not fitting at 1000 if other options help a few different builds get there. I think it just depends if we think Steelheart is worth 190 or 200.
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:00 PM

My thought is that if the team here is balanced at 1010, it's balanced at 1000, so might as well make a playable package. Tiva is probably the most dependent on the others to really have value, so dropping her to 190 probably makes the most sense then.

Old March 26th, 2024, 02:16 PM
...has moist legs

Works for me. Updated OP.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:22 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Tiva Steelheart

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 1000 pts – Lady Death 360, War Angel 240, Tiva Steelheart 200, Vassago 100, Nameless Wolves 80, Spells 20 points VS 1000 pts – JLA Trinity
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: 1000 pts – Lady Death 360, War Angel 240, Tiva Steelheart 200, Vassago 100, Nameless Wolves 80, Spells 20 points VS 1000 pts - Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I already spoke with the LD about this but I think Tiva can drop 10 points easily to 190 to make a solid 1000 point team. I also think she can drop to 5 life without a problem seeing she has a pretty easy way to heal. The Sworn are a strong faction. On first read they look a little confusing but once you have the whole team in front of you they aren't too hard to play. By the time I hit the second game I felt like I got into the swing of how to play them. I'm sure I missed an opportunity or two in game 1. The faction as a whole might be a tad hot as they beat a couple of stronger teams without a lot of resistance. Game 1 I used the JLA Trinity, in hindsight that might not have been the best pick because Lady Death can get around Superman's defense. Even without her power there are ways to get in some auto wounds. I found good spots to use Vassago in game 2 which led to to couple of bonus wounds. Both games were played on a smaller map some they were able to get set up quickly, much faster then their opponents. I don't really have any issue with Tiva other than what I mentioned earlier about a small points drop and a life drop. I found that I didn't really need her offense much. Lady Death and War Angel are just too good to not use over her. I think I only attacked with her twice in both games combined. Her best feature is giving out the Sworn Markers and giving out the extra movement. I'll also repeat something that Bats said, Tiva's second power title is a little misleading “The Sworn Attack!” has nothing to do with attacking and is all about movement. I don't have a great suggestion there, but maybe something that references movement or being on the move. All and all I'm looking forward to trying out the faction again, next time with Hellslinger in the team.
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:33 PM
...has moist legs

Thanks! If you guys are okay moving forward, they do seem slightly hot. But I'll drop the life and that should help. If Steelheart is on the front lines as your heavy hitter you're probably not doing amazing anyway, so that's an easy tweak.

The Sworn Attack! is a specific reference. The shot of the whole team teleporting in to attack the bad guys is labeled that, which is why I used it here. I thought it evoked a team of superheroes busting onto the scene well myself. But I can try to find another reference if its not jiving with ya'll.

I propose we move to final editing
Old March 26th, 2024, 05:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Tiva Steelheart - Vote for Editing

yea
Old March 26th, 2024, 07:16 PM

I'd be up for a different reference if you can think of one, just because "attack" means something so specific in our game that I think the current ability title/ability marriage is unnecessarily confusing for players.

Dig the faction overall and down for her dropping life by 1 and going 190 here! yea

Old March 28th, 2024, 12:09 PM
...has moist legs

Updated the ability title. Could use some more votes though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database