Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 17th, 2012, 10:00 AM

TurtlewurX is surprisingly tart
Re: Customs I've Made

Will post the requested cards asap. I'm playing catch-up at work after taking the day off to take my Da to the VA in Houston.

Some others that I'm working on (Collecting art, making notes, etc.), but are far from finished are:

Weeping Angels (Dr. Who)
Torchwood Agents (Dr. Who/Torchwood)
Starkiller (Star Wars Unleashed)
Leech (marvel)
Scud The disposable Assassin (No figure though)
Mad Max (...A few figure possibles)
Dread Pirate Wesley (No figure)
LeeLoo (5th Element) (No Fig.)
Casey Jones (Ninja Turtles)
555th Mobile Infintry (John Ringo novels)
The Vashta Nerada (Dr. Who)
Dominator (DC)
Diamond Lil
Sin
Skullbuster (Marvel)
Lusiphur (Poison Elves)
Old August 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM

Here ya go:

Terminator:
I stole the "It will not stop" from another Terminator card.

Rebel Pilot:

R4-M9:
This is actually just a re-purposing of an R2D2 card.

Minotaur:

Chuck Norris:

Chuck Norris (Angry):

& Lastly, Bigfoot:

Old August 17th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Cool cards as always, Turtle. I'm glad to see you used a HoSS card for R4-M9! It Will Not Stop is a good idea for a Terminator card. That is one powerful Minotaur, a thematic card but unlike what I'd do for a Minotaur, which is neat.

Love that Chuck is "more than human" and the Sasquatch is a "Unique Hero?". Too funny.

What figure did you use for Bigfoot? He looks like he would fit right in next to wave 10's Quasatch.
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:24 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Great designs! The Chuck Norris's made me laugh , they are going to be destroying everything! I really like your Sasquatch and your Minotaur! Well done!

Arch-vile, I believe the Sasquatch/Bigfoot mini is a Sasquatch Horrorclix mini.
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Cool cards as always, Turtle. I'm glad to see you used a HoSS card for R4-M9! It Will Not Stop is a good idea for a Terminator card. That is one powerful Minotaur, a thematic card but unlike what I'd do for a Minotaur, which is neat.

Love that Chuck is "more than human" and the Sasquatch is a "Unique Hero?". Too funny.

What figure did you use for Bigfoot? He looks like he would fit right in next to wave 10's Quasatch.
Thanks guys!
Re: R4, I'm a firm believer in, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." The HoSS card for R2 was awesome... but I didn't have an R2 mini. I had an R4, slap some new art on, change a name or 2, & Bob's your uncle.

I really like the "won't stop" too, but can't take credit for it.

How would you do a minotaur?

As for the Bigfoot, Gardevoir got it in one. Horroclix Sasquatch.
Old August 17th, 2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
Great designs! The Chuck Norris's made me laugh , they are going to be destroying everything! I really like your Sasquatch and your Minotaur! Well done!

Yeah, Chuck is really just a novelty unit, kinda like the Killer Garden Gnome. Just something fun to throw in on the nights when we're not actually tryin' to murderize each other on the battlefield.
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:04 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtlewurX View Post
Quote:

Yeah, Chuck is really just a novelty unit, kinda like the Killer Garden Gnome. Just something fun to throw in on the nights when we're not actually tryin' to murderize each other on the battlefield.
I love doing that, having a really powerful figure fighting a huge army or a large group of heroes, so much fun .
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Whoops. Forgot to add Kilik.

Here ya go.

Old August 17th, 2012, 06:12 PM

Quote:

Here ya go.

Awesome! What mini did you use for him? Do you have anymore Soulcalibur characters planned in the future? He seems quite powerful though, especially if he kills 10 figures. Cool idea though!
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I love doing that, having a really powerful figure fighting a huge army or a large group of heroes, so much fun .

..Yeah, one o' my favorite games, was when I was playing a powerful unit. I was running Gamera (Who was about 7" tall & constituted 3/4 of my army) He had pretty much waded through half of my wife's forces, and was making his way through a valley, when my buddy swung in on a bat-cable as Batman and proceed to roll some awesome bat-dice, & 1-shoted Gamera. He landed in the stream below, and was promptly bat-eaten by my zombie horde.
Old August 17th, 2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Here ya go.
Awesome! What mini did you use for him? Do you have anymore Soulcalibur characters planned in the future? He seems quite powerful though, especially if he kills 10 figures. Cool idea though!
Yeah. he IS a little on the strong side. I've thought about nerfing the card a bit.

Had a few ideas for other characters. Mainly the problem is finding suitable minis. I'd like to do Siegfried, Cervantes, Talim, Ivy, Yoshimitsu, & a few others. I'm a big SC fan.

As for the mini I used for Kilik... I've been tryin' to remember, but the name's not comin' to me. I'll check when I get home tonight.
Old August 18th, 2012, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

..Yeah, one o' my favorite games, was when I was playing a powerful unit. I was running Gamera (Who was about 7" tall & constituted 3/4 of my army) He had pretty much waded through half of my wife's forces, and was making his way through a valley, when my buddy swung in on a bat-cable as Batman and proceed to roll some awesome bat-dice, & 1-shoted Gamera. He landed in the stream below, and was promptly bat-eaten by my zombie horde.
Sounds like a pretty awesome game you had there , what Batman did you use? C3G or a self made one? Will you be uploading this Gamera you speak of?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Here ya go.
Yeah. he IS a little on the strong side. I've thought about nerfing the card a bit.

Had a few ideas for other characters. Mainly the problem is finding suitable minis. I'd like to do Siegfried, Cervantes, Talim, Ivy, Yoshimitsu, & a few others. I'm a big SC fan.

As for the mini I used for Kilik... I've been tryin' to remember, but the name's not comin' to me. I'll check when I get home tonight.
Either that or increasing the point cost, I would decrease the amount of extra attack he gets and maybe increase his points a bit. I planned on making some myself ages ago, Sophitia, Nightmare, Lizardman and Voldo. Lizardman was the only one that a suitable mini could be found, in which case just any Lizardfolk from D&D with a shield and sword, even a Greenscale Warrior will do. I have a D&D Lizardfolk raider so I can at least tell the difference between the Greenscales and him. The Soulcalibur games are a great series! Ok, thank you .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards