Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 10th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Agreed. Not sure the last time I played Juggernaught (or Doctor Light, but that's another thread. ).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I would really like to get Juggernaut in there, but if I could capture two of the other weirdos (Satana and Troll) with one class, that would look more appealing to me, especially since Juggernaut probably wouldn't be the go-to Outcast option anyway.
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Don't suppose there's room for a Juggernaut vII who'd share a class with Satana and Troll?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Don't suppose there's room for a Juggernaut vII who'd share a class with Satana and Troll?
How do you improve on the perfection that is Juggernaut I?
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Juggernaut does go through periods where Cyttorak's influence over him is weaker and he's a better dude - it might be worth trying to capture that in a card, and it would be reasonable for that version to be the one that could join the Thunderbolts.

On the other hand, I feel like 'Satana and Troll' is already a hard needle to thread - throwing Juggernaut in there is tricky. Also, I think there'd be some demand for a 'good guy Juggernaut' to be Excalibur friendly as well - probably a Protector.
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
How do you improve on the perfection that is Juggernaut I?
Never been much fond of him, honestly, but I'm not certain what else you'd do with him, just spit-balling. Honestly, I quite like him working with Outcasts since it gets across some of that 'Marvel criminal' theme to mirror Waller with her Rogues and Outlaws.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m pretty sure there a Juggernaut Clix where the helmet is actually a removable piece. Would that be something C3G could work with on a design level?
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mighty Thor set.
Its model number and name are #039 / Troll.

NAME = TROLL
SECRET IDENTITY = GUNNA SIJURVALD

SPECIES = ASGARDIAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = BRUTE
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

RAFT 'BOLTS
Start the game with a gray Nanite Marker on this card.

SAVAGE TAG-ALONG
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a Savage Unique Hero you control and moving that Hero, if Troll is within 6 clear sight spaces of that Hero, you may move Troll.

CLEAVE
If Troll inflicts a wound on an adjacent figure with her normal attack, that figure receives 1 additional wound, or 2 additional wounds if it is a destructible object.

SUPER STRENGTH
No full bio yet, but the cliffnotes on Troll are that she's half-Troll and half-Asgardian, and she was raised by trolls, so she's.... a bit rough around the edges. Tiny girl, big axe, strong attachment to monster costume.

She gets taken in by the Thunderbolts and attaches herself to Songbird. She's also very tight with Mister Hyde.

Last edited by Ronin; February 3rd, 2019 at 11:57 AM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 12:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That looks like it would get her into the 3 bonding situations you want her in (Thunderbolts, Songbird, & Mr. Hyde), but what other kind of class based synergy does that get her you might not want her to have? Fighter w/Luke Cage I. Any Agent in an Agent build. Vigilante for some sidekick bonding. Titan in a teen Titan build. Assassin/Ninja for some Hand bonding. Might be better to just call out the classes you do want her to copy.

Last edited by Yodaking; September 11th, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old September 11th, 2018, 01:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

SAVAGE IMPRINTING
At the start of the game, choose a Savage Unique Hero you control or a Unique Hero with the class of Crime Fighter or Charlatan. While her chosen Hero is in play, Gunna has her chosen Hero's class in addition to the one listed on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on the card of her chosen Hero and moving that Hero, if that Hero is within 6 clear sight spaces of Troll, you may move Troll.

Still pulls her into Luke Cage I builds if you draft another Crime Fighter, but I guess that isn't too big of a deal. Pulls her into a Frankenstein Creature build too, but only if Mr. Hyde is also there.
Old September 11th, 2018, 01:36 PM
Symbiotic

If I was comfortable doing something that explicitly tied to Songbird, I'd just class her as a Crime Fighter. Doesn't suit Troll, though.

The leap she thematically makes from 'running around in a band of trolls attacking travelers' to 'fighting crime with Songbird' is already huge. I just don't see it as a big issue that she could also end up with the Agents or whatever in the game.

I do think that what I posted could probably use some tweaking to make her want to run with Songbird more. But as long as Troll and Songbird is a winning combo and Troll wants to hang out with Songbird, I don't really mind if there are some slightly weird side options.
Old September 11th, 2018, 01:49 PM
Just A Head

Were all of these Thunderbolts prisoners at the Raft at some point? It would still be wonky, but you could have a Raft Prisoner power that dual classes them as Prisoner and have Cage tie into that?

I’ve been having a similar problem with a Shade the Changing Man design I’ve been working on. I want him to run with the Suicide Squad but I don’t think he fits into any of the classes on Waller’s card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy