Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old November 12th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Revdyer is posting too much

This is, as I post it, #2000. Without doubt, this means I post too much. But what a great site this is. Thank you all, admins and members, for making this just a useful and fun place.
Old November 12th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Here's to 2000 more Rev!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Is it too much, or not enough, ony time will tell.
I enjopy all your posts, so post on!!!!!!!!!

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 12th, 2006, 10:12 AM

Oprime is surprisingly tart
Ralph says " 2000 more...as long as I get my walks."

Old November 12th, 2006, 10:58 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Wow Rev 2000 posts....you need to find something else to do with your time. You 2000+ post people have no life
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:34 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
rev, I'd say you're not posting enough. NOW GET BACK AT IT! :P

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 12th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Hey Rev.,

Oh yea I hope you demenstration of heroscape went well today,l I saw that you posted about it somewhere else.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 12th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Post #2889.
*sigh*
My poor wife and kids.

Oh yeah congrats, Rev.
Old November 12th, 2006, 12:46 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
Congrats on 2000 posts . I wish I could post that much.

Old November 12th, 2006, 12:52 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
2766 for me...keep it up and you'll catch me and nether and whoever else is in the top 5 posters.....

What happened with this demonstration? I hadn't heard of you doing one...
Old November 12th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Well, thanks for all the good comments and congratulations.

The demonstration at church went really well and people were impressed with the map and figures. We didn't do much actual play, as we didn't have the time or setting, but, at last, people understand why I took a Sunday off to go to Dallas and will be doing so for the March tourney and for Gen-Con.

As to posting too much or too little, maybe this is just right.

And Ralph does need his time outdoors!
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:05 PM

Startoker has disabled reputation
I must admit I really find your posts helpful as well as humorous. Keep up the good work. Oh! I never really found out. Did your dog eat your Hawthorne?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online