Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 16th, 2019, 01:50 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Anderson - Breathing Period

I gave the first 2 powers a 2. I gave the next two powers a 4. Then decided I wasn't sure how to weigh her ability to be a faction hub of sorts, so I added a 5th cost of 3 for "Bonding". I'm an overshoot and lower cost rather than undershoot and raise the cost kinda guy.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 16th, 2019, 01:52 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'll start her at 230. Does that fly with you guys?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 16th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Is the defensive power that good? Requires an X and only works for non adjacent.
Hard to say. Only one of big value that I’m seeing. 230 seems steep but would be OK as a starting point, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 16th, 2019, 09:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

230 is too high for the character. 200 should be the upper limit.
Old January 16th, 2019, 10:15 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
230 is too high for the character. 200 should be the upper limit.
What are your ideas to get there? Range down 1 could help a lot, but I don't know if that is 30 points on its own (presuming the current estimate is correct). Only allowing Psi Flash on herself? Dropping LEA immunity from Psi Flash movement? There must be some trimming possible, I'm not sure on thematic grounds.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 16th, 2019, 10:35 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

LolI think the best plan is to test it as-is and see where that leads. I am not really convinced the design is up to the predicted cost.
Mental Shield and glyph peeks will rarely be of use. Telepath has minimal value and really just adds value to other figures. The Criminal power is fairly useless unless you spend the points for Brit Cits. The defensive power is non adjacent and requires an X.
The no clear sight power is good though probably the least theme-y.
I am not seeing how this single attack figure adds up to 230.
Once you add in the 240 point Dredd anchor and two Brits, you are already pushing 600.
I am curious how she will play with Cyclops. It will probably be her best build currently.

Last edited by Tornado; January 16th, 2019 at 11:56 AM.
Old January 16th, 2019, 11:15 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
LolI think the best plan is to test it as-is and see where that leads. I am not really convinced the design is up to the predicted cost.
Mental Shield and glyph peeks will rarely be of use. Telepath has minimal value and really just adds value to other figures. The Criminal power is fairly useless unless you spend the points for Brit Cits. The defensive power is non adjacent and requires an X.
Once you add in the 240 point Dredd anchor and two Brits, you are already pushing 600.
I am curious how she will play with Cyclops. It will probably be her best build currently.
Ummm... spoilers?

For what it's worth, I agree with you. She's got a lot of little perks, but almost all of them are minor or situational - Psi-Flash is the best, by far, but it's arguably not as good as Psychic Defence X since it's faction specific, blocks an attack rather than ending a turn and only works against range, though the bonus movement and unlimited range both balance that out nicely. I'm honestly seeing her more like 180, and that's on the high end. Can't see how she's worth much more than Cosmo.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Tornado; January 16th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.
Old January 16th, 2019, 11:54 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I recommend testing at 200 and then seeing whether she needs to go up or down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 16th, 2019, 06:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Ummm... spoilers?

For what it's worth, I agree with you. She's got a lot of little perks, but almost all of them are minor or situational - Psi-Flash is the best, by far, but it's arguably not as good as Psychic Defence X since it's faction specific, blocks an attack rather than ending a turn and only works against range, though the bonus movement and unlimited range both balance that out nicely. I'm honestly seeing her more like 180, and that's on the high end. Can't see how she's worth much more than Cosmo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I recommend testing at 200 and then seeing whether she needs to go up or down.
Like I said, I prefer to start high and adjust down, but I am clearly in the minority here. Lowering her to 200. Let's see.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; January 17th, 2019 at 03:43 AM.
Old January 16th, 2019, 07:58 PM

I suggested testing her as-is, 230.
Though I doubt she is worth anywhere near there.
Old January 17th, 2019, 01:20 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Only one way to find out! Pre-yea for Initial Playtesting.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 17th, 2019, 02:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Agreed. Pre-yea for Initial.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library