Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2022, 10:38 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Cammy - Public Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
Sorry for the delay here. I botched my first attempt at my second test by fundamentally misunderstanding how a unit worked, and didn't get to retest until this evening. Please feel free to contact me if this test needs any further clarification. I edited the original test post but have also quoted it here for convenience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandros View Post
(snipped for brevity)

Spoiler Alert!
No worries at all, and thanks for the tests! First game Cammy's team has 100 points extra so it's a little hard to judge based off of it, but I'm still not seeing her being overly strong, though could do with a couple tweaks.

Was Chun-Li used in the second game or is that just a mix up with Cammy? She's mentioned a couple times but just making sure.
Old July 19th, 2022, 10:40 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

We can put a limit to normal attacks and roll an unblockable, or perhaps make it so she can only use it if the attacker is within 4 clear sight spaces, or even once per turn, but the testing has shown she's relatively fine, just that that power could be toned down a bit.

Multiple other tests also had her lose, some by a fair margin, and that one game being a big win for Cammy's team shouldn’t immediately raise concerns. That game also had Cammy’s team with 100 points more than the opponent, so of course they’re more likely to have a larger win, and games with wins like that do happen at times. I’ve had games end like that without any figures in playtesting. If multiple games were more like that one, than I'd be a lot more concerned.

She also didn’t deal much damage out with it in multiple games, but I can see an overall concern.

So it could look like this:
Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
Or, maybe go back to an older version:
Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an enemy figure, two or more shields will block all damage. If she rolls three or more shields, you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces, and if she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, that figure receives 1 wound.
I don't think we need to redo that power from scratch though. She wasn't so overbearing that she needs a redo, just a couple of tweaks.
Old July 19th, 2022, 10:53 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against a normal attack from an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure, roll an unblockable attack die against that figure.
I'd be 100% fine with this, even with the autowound instead of the unblockable.

Would also be cool with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an attack from an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure and it was a normal attack, the attacking figure receives one wound.
I think the power is generally fine and captures the character well, its just a little much all at once. I'd honestly lean more toward the second where the autowound is only on normal attacks as with the Street Fighter Faction leaning special attack heavy we wouldn't want to nerf it too hard from the testing.

EDIT: And also it seems like she wasn't getting attacked by a ton of Special Attacks in testing anyway, so that would feel low impact and I'd be comfortable passing it with that second change as well as the first. Second might just have word count spacing concerns more than anything.
Old July 19th, 2022, 12:48 PM

I'm happy with either of those, they both reduce the potency of ASK which is the only real concern with her other than maybe points.
Old July 19th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like the whole "special attacks get around auto wounding" idea. I think that's a nice middle ground that gives you a way to respond to her but doesn't undo any testing results.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2022, 02:31 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the whole "special attacks get around auto wounding" idea. I think that's a nice middle ground that gives you a way to respond to her but doesn't undo any testing results.
Old July 19th, 2022, 02:42 PM

Sweet, we'll go with this then unless there are any concerns:
Quote:
AXLE SPIN KNUCKLE
When Cammy rolls defense dice against an attack from an enemy figure, if you roll two or more shields, she instead takes no damage and you may immediately move her up to 2 spaces. If she ends this move adjacent to the attacking figure and it was a normal attack, the attacking figure receives one wound.
Any opinions on price at this point? 140 seems fine but if anyone has any concerns we can bump her to 150.
Old July 19th, 2022, 02:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What was her overall record (dropping the game with the uneven teams)?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2022, 03:13 PM

3 wins, 5 losses
Old July 19th, 2022, 05:13 PM

Seems like she's probably fine at her current cost, especially if we feel the overall faction could use a stronger piece or two? But ultimately I'll defer to what you and the other testers feel on that front.

Old July 19th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll give you a Pre-Yea for Final Editing with that change at 140. Results are balanced enough to keep the current cost I'd say.
Old July 19th, 2022, 06:25 PM

I'm inclined to take her through at 140, but I'll wait to see if the other testers have any pushback against that.

I'll update the SP.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library