Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 12th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Power Skrull (Public Playtesting)

The latest version is shorter (with tickle's addition) and seems clear enough to me. Updating the SP.
Old January 12th, 2022, 01:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 12th, 2022, 01:25 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I read the power and then read the intent. Seems clear to me as someone that wasn't following this design.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 12th, 2022, 01:42 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I'll hold off on replaying my 1st test until this is squared away
The intent should be clear now, we're just trying to find the best wording for it.
Ok sounds good
Old January 12th, 2022, 03:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I was trying to save on some wording space, but maybe @Dr. Jekyll can tell me if it still works fine spacing wise with the original wording for that line added back in.

Quote:
DUPLICITOUS SCHEMES
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn normally, you may choose a Unique Criminal or Skrull Hero you control. Instead of moving with Power Skrull, you may move the chosen figure, or instead of attacking with Power Skrull, you may attack with the chosen figure. At the end of the turn, if the chosen figure attacked but did not inflict a wound on an enemy figure, roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.
At work right now, I'll check to see if it fits with the updated SP when I get home.
Old January 12th, 2022, 03:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I was trying to save on some wording space, but maybe @Dr. Jekyll can tell me if it still works fine spacing wise with the original wording for that line added back in.

Quote:
DUPLICITOUS SCHEMES
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn normally, you may choose a Unique Criminal or Skrull Hero you control. Instead of moving with Power Skrull, you may move the chosen figure, or instead of attacking with Power Skrull, you may attack with the chosen figure. At the end of the turn, if the chosen figure attacked but did not inflict a wound on an enemy figure, roll an unblockable attack die against the chosen figure.
At work right now, I'll check to see if it fits with the updated SP when I get home.
No need. We figured out a shorter wording that I think is more clear
Old January 12th, 2022, 03:43 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Right on!
Old January 22nd, 2022, 02:18 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Power Skrull

Army Test
Map: City Park.
Units: Power Skrull(200), Klaw(240), Zombie(120), Captain America(240) & Whirlwind(190) vs. Frankenstein(320), Dragon Man(320) & Wendigo(350) [990].
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park.
Units: Power Skrull(200), Klaw(240), Zombie(120) & Captain America(240) vs. Wrecking Crewing [800].
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He has an interesting skill set that requires the right pieces around him and I am not sure they exist yet. I think he is pretty good at 200 or maybe a touch lower but he did have terrible luck on defense.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He feels like he could use some friends besides Klaw who is great. That SA was pretty fun, I just wish his defense dice were not so cold.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 22nd, 2022, 02:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Why was he tested at 200 when the SP says 210?
Old January 22nd, 2022, 02:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That is how the points worked out on the armies.
Old February 14th, 2022, 12:17 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Power Skrull
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Power Skrull @210, Venom (Gargan), Purple Man, Iron Patriot (910) vs Professor X, Jean Grey, Angel, Marrow, Spider-Girl, Jubilee (910)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Power Skrull @210, Venom (Gargan), Purple Man, Iron Patriot (910) vs Starfox, Enchantress (II), Groot (Baby), Jason Voorhees (910)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The multi-attack and skull-tripling SA option overshadows the rest of what he does by a good bit. Much more fun and more potent than the other SA option.

Duplicitous Schemes is hard to draft around; I think I would have been better off ignoring it and just drafting him as a guy with a multi-attack SA. I'd consider losing the OM requirement, since the benefit is mild anyway and that'd let him work a little better with OM managers.
Old February 15th, 2022, 05:02 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The multi-attack and skull-tripling SA option overshadows the rest of what he does by a good bit. Much more fun and more potent than the other SA option.

Duplicitous Schemes is hard to draft around; I think I would have been better off ignoring it and just drafting him as a guy with a multi-attack SA. I'd consider losing the OM requirement, since the benefit is mild anyway and that'd let him work a little better with OM managers.
Circling back to this. Do you feel like it was the triple skull bit or just the multi-attack bit that makes it so much better of an option? Would just going down to double skulls help enough?

While that would be nice on Duplicitous Schemes, part of the thing there was to have some tension between him and the Emperor. If you have some other way to do that, I'm all ears.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library