Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 24th, 2009, 04:03 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Concerts you have attended

Right now two of my friends are at a U2 concert, and about a month ago they went to an Incubus concert.
Old September 26th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last night I went to a Marilyn Manson concert. The best show of my life, but a lot of that has to do with being a long time fan. The show wouldn't be of interest to a lot of people, but I thought it was great.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 01:57 PM

Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fencerjared wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I finally got to see the Pogues Wednesday night after anticipating seeing them for months. Also, last night I saw Gogol Bordello.

"While there is a lower class, I am in it, while there is a criminal element, I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free." - Eugene V Debs
Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:12 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Man, I forgot about this thread. I went to the U2 concert on October 11th. Pretty awesome setup.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 2nd, 2009, 02:41 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
I finally got to see the Pogues Wednesday night after anticipating seeing them for months. Also, last night I saw Gogol Bordello.
Both of those must have been awesome. I'm seeing TSO in a week and a half. Pretty excited...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:19 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Splitting this into two categories, the first list are bands I would see again in their current state (and my current taste). The second list is the opposite. I've seen alot more bands than this, I just don't care about the rest of them one way or the other.

Good list:
The Aquabats!
Unwritten Law (2 times)
Dave Matthews Band (didn't like them until I saw them live)
Flogging Molly (3 times)
Third Eye Blind
NOFX (2 times)
Bouncing Souls (2 times)
Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

Not-so-good-anymore list:
Green Day (twice (both times before they sucked))
Blink-182 (twice (both times when I thought they didn't suck))
Sum-41
AFI (before they sucked)

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old November 2nd, 2009, 03:24 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Over this past summer I went to Ziggy Marley, and on Dec.27th, I'll be going to Badfish( A tribute to Sublime)

Edit: Just realized It's been a while from my last post, and yet I only saw one other concert... it was a great one though, Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Man did they rock when we saw them in January, they did their normal story, then a amazing concert... sadly about 1/3rd of the crowd had left because they thought the concert was over!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Last edited by Shades fan; November 2nd, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2009, 04:33 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
Over this past summer I went to Ziggy Marley, and on Dec.27th, I'll be going to Badfish( A tribute to Sublime)

Edit: Just realized It's been a while from my last post, and yet I only saw one other concert... it was a great one though, Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Man did they rock when we saw them in January, they did their normal story, then a amazing concert... sadly about 1/3rd of the crowd had left because they thought the concert was over!
I keep hearing how amazing they are. That's why I'm so excited for the 15th!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old November 2nd, 2009, 05:28 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

I am not a big music fan so I can list every concert I have been to.

1) Weird Al (at the County Fair when I was a kid)

2) REO (my wife wanted me to go with her)

3) Rick Springfield (present for my wife)

4) A Beatles coverband -- don't remember the name (this was on our honeymoon cruise) I actualy enjoyed this one
Old November 2nd, 2009, 06:05 PM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post

4) A Beatles coverband -- don't remember the name (this was on our honeymoon cruise) I actualy enjoyed this one
My wife and I saw a Beatles cover band in Laughlin, NV, a couple of years ago. They were awesome! At the end of the show they raffled off some memorabilia and the missus won a framed shot of the Beatles arriving in the US for the first time.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old November 14th, 2009, 04:14 PM

Astronaut Jones is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
I'd give a kidney to see The Pogues. Is Shane still fronting them? I saw him with the Popes awhile back and he looked like he could barely speak anymore.

"Whoa hold on! There's still plenty of meat on that bone."
Old November 15th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just saw Neil McCoy. He does a lot of cover stuff, but he's one hell of an entertainer and puts on a great show.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music