Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old February 6th, 2016, 02:54 PM

nheller has disabled reputation
Re: I'm selling my massive lot of Heroscape

Considering everything I've heard, most likely I will hold a closed auction through PM. Will definitely have pictures up today so you guys can check it out!
Old February 6th, 2016, 04:04 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nheller View Post
Considering everything I've heard, most likely I will hold a closed auction through PM. Will definitely have pictures up today so you guys can check it out!
If you want an auction and top dollar, put it on eBay. This site isn't where that kind of thing belongs.
Old February 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
If you want an auction and top dollar, put it on eBay. This site isn't where that kind of thing belongs.
I appreciate your concern. I've had a lot of people get in contact with me, even some who are okay with and even recommended the closed auction. Being completely new to this forum, I was not aware of anything prohibiting me from doing so.You're more than welcome to not participate if you're not interested. Until I'm told otherwise, I'm going to follow through with the pictures tonight. And please if anyone has and information on this, share.

-thanks
Old February 6th, 2016, 07:23 PM

KaineKamui is surprisingly tart

Quote:
What is a closed auction and how does it work? I've been part of a ton of auctions, but I've never run into one of these kind. ^_^'
Old February 6th, 2016, 08:30 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Could we get some photos of what this stuff actually is?

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old February 7th, 2016, 01:44 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Here are the Trade Thread Rules. I don't see anything there which prohibits holding a silent auction (which is I think what nheller meant by "closed auction" since a closed auction would be one in which only certain persons are allowed to bid).
Old February 7th, 2016, 02:27 AM

Everything is on the first page now!!!

Last edited by nheller; February 7th, 2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old February 7th, 2016, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Here are the Trade Thread Rules. I don't see anything there which prohibits holding a silent auction (which is I think what nheller meant by "closed auction" since a closed auction would be one in which only certain persons are allowed to bid).
Yes, silent auction. Sorry for the confusion. Thank you
Old February 7th, 2016, 03:09 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Impressive list I'm not even going to pretend to be able to afford to what I would be willing to give for all that.
Old February 7th, 2016, 03:23 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I sent a PM. As far as posting picture, post an any image site (Google, Flickr, Photobucket, etc) and see this thread on how to post pictures.
Old February 7th, 2016, 09:42 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Dang, Aquilla's Alliance can be worth almost $200 by itself...

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old February 7th, 2016, 10:36 AM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

It may be worth it to edit your first post with the details of your collection and selling method. You might get more traffic that way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades