Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 17th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Why Why!!! Reaper bones just showed up!

I just bought a home a few days ago. I took a few days off from work starting tomorrow. Few days of moving boxes, packing, unpacking , painting walls, minor repairs.....

And today I just received 14lbs of reaper bones. I pledged for them last August and today they just arrived......

WHY WHY!! the cruel timing!

All my paints are packed and the only painting I will be doing for the next week will be eggshell white and some-weird named color blue.
Old August 2nd, 2013, 10:54 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Why Why!!! Reaper bones just showed up!

Actually, white and blue sound like good colors for Reaper Skeleton Army figures. I've got some too! I also have their rats (for the Superscape Villain Pied Piper), and the figure fan/official for the newer custom Cthulhu type Mindflayer hero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion