Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 30th, 2012, 01:46 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Werewolf

The Book of Werewolf

C3G DARK HORSE SIDEKICK SANCTUM EXCLUSIVE 1
HALLOWEEN HORRORS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroscape figure from the Utgar's Rage: Minute Men and Wolves set.
Its name is Anubian Wolf.

Character Bio - A Werewolf, also known as a lycanthrope is a supernatural being with the ability to shapeshift into a anthropomorphic wolf-like creature, either purposely after being placed under a curse and/or lycanthropic affliction via a bite or scratch from a werewolf. This transformation is often associated with the appearance of the full moon. Werewolves have increased speed, strength and an ability to heal non-fatal wounds as well as an appetite for human flesh.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:46 AM. Reason: png
Old August 30th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Werewolf: Design Phase

NAME = WEREWOLF

SPECIES = LYCANTHROPE
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = WILD

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 130

LYCANTHROPY INFECTION
Start the game with 3 brown Lycanthropy Markers on this Army Card. If there is at least 1 Lycanthropy Marker on this card and a Unique Hero receives at least 1 wound from this Werewolf's normal attack, place a Lycanthropy Marker from this card on the defending figure's Army Card. While a figure has a Lycanthropy Marker on its card, its Species is Lycanthrope instead of what is listed on the card. Androids, Cyborgs, and Undead are not affected by Lycanthropy Infection.

STEALTH POUNCE
Before taking a turn with this Werewolf, if he is unengaged, you may choose a figure on the battlefield. If the chosen figure does not have clear line of sight to this Werewolf, or if this Werewolf currently occupies a Shadow space, add 1 automatic skull to his normal attack against the chosen figure this turn.

HEALING FACTOR
After taking a turn with this Werewolf, remove 1 Wound Marker from this Army Card.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Ronin; May 18th, 2019 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Updated
Old August 30th, 2012, 02:13 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Alright were up and running. I switched the mini choice to the Anubian Wolf, since several people already have that. I also reduced his height to be the correct size, for that mini.

I'd be up to reduce his attack and/or life by 1 each. Since he is an Uncommon Hero, I think having him come in with lower points is optimal so you could run several in one team.

Edit: I made him a DC, mainly so he can have the Construct exclusion in his Lycan Infection. I'm guessing they have some Werewolves in that universe.

C3G team building links.
Old August 30th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Is this a comic character? If it is unique, what is the secret identity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
Werewolf, in comics, may refer to:
  • Werewolf (Dell Comics), a superhero werewolf published by Dell Comics
  • Werewolf, the name of a number of Marvel Comics characters: There are
    rings known as the "Werewolf rings" that were obtained along with other magic items by Joshua Kane that were allegedly from Aelfric. After Kane’s death, his executor Geraldo Kabal gave one of the rings to Lou Hackett who used it to become an intelligent werewolf; it was apparently destroyed along with him. The second ring was taken from Kabal by Jack Russell, and it allowed him to retain his intellect (but not speak) until he lost it in Baron Thunder's building. The rings appeared in Werewolf by Night vol. 1 #20-21.
  • A Hungarian who developed the bloodlust when he was exposed to a drop of water in Uncanny Tales vol. 1 #23 was known as Werewolf.
EDIT: OK if he's uncommon, change the SP.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 30th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Whoopsie, and here I was searching Comic Vine for uncommon Werewolves in comic universes. Found out there is some in DC for sure.
Spoiler Alert!

C3G team building links.
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:04 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Cool stuff REJ

Even though these guys will be Uncommon Heroes, the cost will help keep them from being thrown out there willy nilly. Not to mention being melee only, you probably won't want to have an entire army of them. So they may be played as a Unique Hero often, but have the flexibility to have more.

Glad they don't have a power like the Werewolf Lord where you can take control of the other figure that is bitten. Wouldn't really want to see that vs. a lot of the comic heroes, especially the 300+ point ones. So nice leave off there.

Changing the species will be just enough of a touch of messing with the opponent's synergy.

I could see a drop in defense to 3 maybe. They don't have much protection, any more than a normal human, and they can't claim to be martial arts experts for avoiding damage. Not to mention they have the Healing Factor.

I could almost see Super Strength. Even if they have the bare minimum to qualify, I've seen them represented as being pretty strong. But that's subjective and only a possibility but not necessary either.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 30th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We did give the Vampire Minions super strength so I'd be in favor of it here too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 30th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm good either way on SS - do we have any help from any source material?

I'd back a drop to 3 defense for reasons Hahma stated. That should also drop their points a tad.

Sentence structure fix:

STEALTH POUNCE
Before taking a turn with Werewolf if he is unengaged, you may choose a figure on the battlefield. If the chosen figure does not have clear line of sight on this Werewolf or if it occupies a Shadow space, add 1 automatic skull to his normal attack against the chosen figure this turn.

I'd list the Infection power first on the card because it has a start of the game power.

Otherwise, everything looks good to go for an initial to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like Werewolf By Night can lift 1-2 tons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 30th, 2012, 11:43 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm. That's real borderline. I believe our standard was 2 tons, right? And, presumably, Werewolf By Night is among the elite of Werewolves, since he's got unique status. That tells me that the average Werewolf probably falls below the SS threshold.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 30th, 2012, 11:47 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd prefer to take Werewolf by Night as our "Subject Alpha" for this Werewolf... which means having him as Marvel and all that. (I think you can keep the Construct restriction, even so - I mean, how many Symbiotes are in the DC Universe? Yet, Black Canary's card...)

Otherwise, that looks good to me. Stealth Pounce without Stealth Leap should be interesting mechanically.
Old August 30th, 2012, 12:50 PM

We actually researched and found that Symbiotes exist in the DCU for what it's worth. They're just not anything we'll ever likely see in C3G.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library