Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 14th, 2014, 07:42 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Awesome feedback guys, thanks for all the suggestions and pushing this to be better, appreciated.

Alright, a lot was just brought to the table, so now we need to figure out how to get all the best bits in there, and shave off the unneeded stuff. Once again, I have been convinced otherwise on something. The Healing Factor argument was a good one, so kudos on pointing that out. So that can be dropped more in favor for these great suggestions.

So I'm thinking something along these lines for her card:

FREEZE BREATH
After moving and before attacking with Power Girl, you may choose an adjacent figure. All figures adjacent to the chosen spaces are affected. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, the figures lose 1 defense die, and cannot move for the remainder of Power Girl's turn.

KRYPTONIAN ALLY
After revealing an order marker on this card, before attacking with Power Girl, you may first attack with any Kryptonian figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Power Girl. You may not take any additional turns with any other figures you control if you use this power.

KRYPTONIAN DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Kryptonian, if at least one shield is rolled, all blanks rolled count as extra shields.

This offers a great direction, in that not only can she freeze opponents in place, to keep some more tricky ones grounded, she also takes away 1 defense die. This sets up perfectly for her to get an attack in, while also an attack from a Kryptonian ally. Which makes her more of a support, but a strong support at that. I also lowered her attack down to 6, since she'll be getting the assist from another Kryptonian.

All together:

Power Girl:

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts?

Last edited by Arkham; January 15th, 2014 at 04:18 AM.
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I like that a lot.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:28 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Freeze breath should read: "The figure subtracts one from their defense and may not move for the remainder of Power Girl's turn"

Also, you might want to consider making the power an AoE power, one space adjacent and all spaces adjacent to that space, in order to copy Bizarro's Heat Breath SA. It would also be a nice power to have in conjunction with Kryptonian ally, since it would reduce defense for the other character as well.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting ideas of Power Girl. Fwiw, A3n has her drafted and if he gives her up, I want her. So I'm doubtful this would get past the veto process (I have very specific reasons I won't divulge for wanting to keep her design in-sanctum).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2014, 08:56 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Freeze breath should read: "The figure subtracts one from their defense and may not move for the remainder of Power Girl's turn"

Also, you might want to consider making the power an AoE power, one space adjacent and all spaces adjacent to that space, in order to copy Bizarro's Heat Breath SA. It would also be a nice power to have in conjunction with Kryptonian ally, since it would reduce defense for the other character as well.
I'll polish up the wording as suggested.

Yeah, the Freeze Breath & Kryptonian Ally combination was the idea I was going with, after you brought up the Ally special suggestion. I really wanted to do the Freeze Breath, so it fit perfectly as soon as you brought it to the table. So she'll definitely offer some great support. I'm happy with the design, and I'm pretty set on this version going forward, and I'm nominating it for this round.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Interesting ideas of Power Girl. Fwiw, A3n has her drafted and if he gives her up, I want her. So I'm doubtful this would get past the veto process (I have very specific reasons I won't divulge for wanting to keep her design in-sanctum).
Ugh...well that was a complete waste of time then. Oh well, what's a few hours of my time, and other people taking the time to give feedback worth? lol

So is there a list of who I'm able to make a design concept for, so I'm not completely wasting more time on characters that you guys aren't allowing others to do? It'd be silly for people to have to just take hours to come up with stuff only to be turned down.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Hey, it's not wasted time in my opinion. There have been quite a few occasions where a hero has given up a Draft because he loved what the public was coming up with. Plus the public draft may influence the heroes somehow.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Ugh...well that was a complete waste of time then. Oh well, what's a few hours of my time, and other people taking the time to give feedback worth? lol

So is there a list of who I'm able to make a design concept for, so I'm not completely wasting more time on characters that you guys aren't allowing others to do? It'd be silly for people to have to just take hours to come up with stuff only to be turned down.
There's a list of Drafts in SirG's C3G Sortable Index (no idea if that information is also on the site somewhere). Anything on the Unreleased List is also best avoided, of course.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Hey, it's not wasted time in my opinion. There have been quite a few occasions where a hero has given up a Draft because he loved what the public was coming up with. Plus the public draft may influence the heroes somehow.
I suppose, but it seems a bit counter-productive to have the public coming up with designs(in hopes of being able to lead their own design), not knowing if the heroes already have concrete plans on said character. I was really digging where she was heading, and I wanted to run with that as a potential LD. Now, it's square 1.

Really discouraging and taking the wind out of the sails type of thing. lol

Oh well. Guess I'll just stick to minor unknowns who aren't as likely to be already taken.
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How many minis are there for Power Girl? If there's more than one out there, the idea of two designs for her might be viable. Nothing you guys have been discussing here would fill the same role I'm looking to fill with her.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 14th, 2014, 09:38 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Two minis for Power Girl. One from Brave & the Bold and one from Legacy.

On a sidenote, I seem to remember someone having a design for a GL Wall..? Well, we're getting a mini that would work for that!

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old January 14th, 2014, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:

There's a list of Drafts in SirG's C3G Sortable Index (no idea if that information is also on the site somewhere). Anything on the Unreleased List is also best avoided, of course.
Thanks, I downloaded it and gave it a look. That is a LOT of drafted people. lol Over 400(though some are completed already). Sheesh. And the 10 or so that I have been thinking about ideas for, for the past couple of weeks, are all on there. I had no idea there were so many locked down to specific people. I wish I had known that sooner.

Maybe I should just stick to playtesting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy