Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Knockback Optional Rules

Shurrak's version isn't a rule that can be applied to all figures though, it's just a special power for that specific figure.
Old July 8th, 2010, 03:26 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

That's what mean should a newer version of the rule be developed to reflect a official version that is a power. It seems weird to have a optional rule called Knockback that is completely different from a official power version. And I am not anal retentive at all.
Old July 8th, 2010, 03:39 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
That's what mean should a newer version of the rule be developed to reflect a official version that is a power. It seems weird to have a optional rule called Knockback that is completely different from a official power version. And I am not anal retentive at all.
I don't see why. The power is only for one figure where as this rule is for any figures with Super Strength. Since that's the case I really don't see the need to re-work a rule that is already in place and also has proven that it's not broken and is fun to playwith.
Old July 8th, 2010, 04:21 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

I'm curious how many people actually do use this optional rule when they play. Maybe a poll would shed some light.
Old July 8th, 2010, 05:57 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

It tends to come up less often than we expect, only because we throw in Joker, Two-Face, and other non-Superstrenth heroes. It's also easy to forget about. But it's fun, and we tend to include it.

Old July 8th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I always use it in my fun fun fun games.
Old July 9th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love it - but since I only play when playtesting for the most part, I don't use it. If I were playing against any of the guys here I'd be all about it, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I love it - but since I only play when playtesting for the most part, I don't use it. If I were playing against any of the guys here I'd be all about it, though.
I wish I could play some of you guys. I haven't used it because I don't play many SuperScape games.
Old July 13th, 2010, 01:59 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I wish I could play some of you guys. I haven't used it because I don't play many SuperScape games.
Well we are not that far from each other. Why don't we hold a C3G event once a month?
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Well we are not that far from each other. Why don't we hold a C3G event once a month?
I might try to come to one, but once school starts it will be really hard for me to make it. Besides I don't have like any of the figures, I just proxy.

EDIT: My dad has been trying to get me to go look at NC State and other colleges. Maybe if we come up that way we could meet. Ill see what happens. That would be fun.
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I might try to come to one, but once school starts it will be really hard for me to make it. Besides I don't have like any of the figures, I just proxy.

EDIT: My dad has been trying to get me to go look at NC State and other colleges. Maybe if we come up that way we could meet. Ill see what happens. That would be fun.
How old are you?
Old July 13th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How old are you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library