Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 19th, 2012, 11:35 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Valley War II: Bidding War; Modesto, CA, 7/21/12

I don't have 10 WE's, but we have 2 I can bring...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old July 19th, 2012, 11:44 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
I don't have 10 WE's, but we have 2 I can bring...
And I have 4 if I don't use three of them for army 13.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old July 20th, 2012, 01:01 AM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

I also have 1 official WE, but about 3 or 4 WE's from the Legend of Drizzt Board Game. Exact same model, but more opaque and a very similar base.

@killo, no worries then. I am planning on bringing all of my figs and cards, just in case. I'll know for sure if I'm all clear by 2pm tomorrow. If I am, I can bring Army 21 and both maps that I volunteered for.

I hope to see everyone on Saturday.

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:30 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Killometer,

I plan on making it Saturday and I may be bringing a few extra players and their armies. I will look over the actual tourney details again becuase it has been a while since I looked over this thread.

Sorry, about the late notice of throwing my name in, I have been swamped with job stuff up until yesterday. If you need me to bring extra maps just let me know.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 20th, 2012, 10:02 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
Killometer,

I plan on making it Saturday and I may be bringing a few extra players and their armies. I will look over the actual tourney details again becuase it has been a while since I looked over this thread.

Sorry, about the late notice of throwing my name in, I have been swamped with job stuff up until yesterday. If you need me to bring extra maps just let me know.
Each player needs to provide at least two of the armies from the list if possible 'cause each player will end up with two armies.

~Z

@Killo - could you put the tournament times (when Krier's opens, when we start, when you expect it to end, etc.) on the OP?

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Last edited by cmgames; July 20th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old July 20th, 2012, 12:29 PM

Killz is surprisingly tart

I don't have a whole lot of some of the units, but I can provide these two armies fully, except that I may need 1-2 Phantom Knights, adn Kee-Mo-shi

1:Su-Bak-Na, Kee-Mo-Shi, Ne-Gok-Sa, Stingers x2, Otonashi 510/11

5:Major Q9, Major Q10, Deathwalker 9000, Deathreavers x1 510/9

21:Cyprien, Sonya, Phantom Knights x4, Deathreavers x1 515/18

I'll also bring some of the units from some of the other armies.

Cool, it is gonna be great!

Killz is kicking it as...

Ne-Gok-Sa, the original OG and stuff

in the
Perth Keep...
Old July 20th, 2012, 03:39 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
Ok for maps I can do Viper's Paradise & Draugur unless someone else wants to bring those...

Armies I can bring:
1. Su-Bak-Na, Kee-Mo-Shi, Ne-Gok-Sa, Stingers x2, Otonashi 510/11
5. Cyprien, Sonya, Phantom Knights x4, Deathreavers x1 515/18
8. Zombies x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Krav, MW 510/23
Ok killz, if you bring armies 1 and 5 above & I'll see what's left over later tonight that we can still bring (21 isn't 5, you might want to fix those for the other readers benefit.)

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old July 20th, 2012, 06:27 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

And I have 2 WE's, so with Carnival Man's, cmgames 1 extra and onibaku's HS/DnD ones we should be okay.

Shortest drive, longest to check in, eh 1more. Glad you and your posse can make it.

As far as hardware, we have plenty of maps to cover all the "maybes", but if everyone shows up we'll be a couple armies short. I'm going to add a few "overflow" armies, but since they're being listed so late I'll only use them if we need them (unless consensus is that everyone's interested in having them in the general pool that I draw the buyable armies from).

I'd like to be able to focus on setting up the auction tables, so cmgames I'll take you up on providing Dry Season and armies 30-34, and 1more, can you bring Hot Border and Flamin' Tops?

I'll bring armies 2, 4, 11, 14 (helped be everyone's WE donation), 22, 25, 29 and 35, and I'll help out killz with the PKs and KMS

person, can you help out with most of the C3V/SoV units? (and don't "forget" the trophy! )

Edit: Okay, I have 6 "overflow" armies, all of which I can provide.
  1. Quasatch x3, Hydra, Crixus 510/12
  2. Brutes x3, Cutters x3, Eltahale 515/22
  3. Tor-Kul-Na, Grubs x3, KMA, Carr 510/15
  4. Kato, Harqs x2, Yari x2, Kozuke, Isamu 510/21
  5. Nilfheim, Protectors x3 515/11
  6. Dividers x4, Tul-Bak-Ra, Mindflayer, Ice Troll 515/16

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; July 20th, 2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:05 PM

zyx is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Something just came up for cpt and ben so they can not come but the other three in my party are coming me (zyx),just frankie,and Sanguinius.
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:25 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

I can do the maps. Are you sure that I don't need to bring extra army figures?

Hymar's_Temple
Old July 20th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Thanks. If there are some red armies in the second post of this thread that you can provide that will help a lot (I've noticed that we're especially still needing the armies with units from Waves 3-6) .

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 20th, 2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Thanks. If there are some red armies in the second post of this thread that you can provide that will help a lot (I've noticed that we're especially still needing the armies with units from Waves 3-6) .

Okay. I can do all of them, but my c3v figures will not be on heroscape bases. The skeletons and Zaeus shouldn't be a problem, but I don't know how you feel about Haduc, the zettian infantry, the Command Couriers, and the Capt. John.

Hymar's_Temple

Last edited by 1moreheroscaper; July 20th, 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events