Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 3rd, 2010, 12:12 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggie's Games wave 11 preorders ALL singles now listed

Case only sales at this point but will get singles up as soon as set contents are known.

$35.99 + flate rate $3.50 shipping (free if order is over $100).

Added singles of Glaun Bog Raiders pack for preorder. Notice that all items in the pack add up to only 50 cents more than a booster (at $10.99). Why not just buy what you want out of the boosters instead of the whole thing ?

http://store02.prostores.com/servlet...mes/StoreFront

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Last edited by Auggest; March 3rd, 2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:14 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggie's Games...DnD wave 11 preorders up

Added boosters. All are $10.99 except Heroes of Faerun which is ONLY $3.99! As always shipping is flat $3.50 no matter size of order unless order total is over $100 then it's free.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:21 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Added boosters. All are $10.99 except Heroes of Faerun which is ONLY $3.99! As always shipping is flat $3.50 no matter size of order unless order total is over $100 then it's free.
Oh! So tempting!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just placed an order, thanks as always!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old February 6th, 2010, 10:54 AM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

I'll definitely be getting this!
Old February 11th, 2010, 12:28 PM

Re: Auggie's Games wave 11 preorders up..added Glaun singles

jjj

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games

Last edited by Auggest; February 11th, 2010 at 12:35 PM.
Old February 11th, 2010, 12:37 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

As always, you are the man. I'm looking forward to trying out the Greenroller!

Will we be able to add more individual squads to the same preorder shipment?
Old February 11th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
jjj
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
As always, you are the man. I'm looking forward to trying out the Greenroller!

Will we be able to add more individual squads to the same preorder shipment?
Yes, and we do combine the shipping. Just place another order when new singles are added added as normal. When we process the order we will place a shipping credit on your account or refund any extra shipping charged to the payment method. One thing to note though, if you place an order WITHOUT preordered items on it then it will ship immediatly and NOT be combined. We can still combine these orders though, just send a seperate email to us right after payment letting us know you want the order combined with the pending preorder.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Old February 11th, 2010, 06:20 PM

jilidaan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Order placed Great deal thanks
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just placed my order for Wave 11 plus some extra dugeon and shadows tiles, glyphs, and rock outcrops.
Ordering items alla cart is my favorite thing about Auggie's.
Old February 14th, 2010, 03:24 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

"I can resist everything but temptation." Fine, fine, I placed my order. But that's *it*. For awhile. Until Wave 11 comes out.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:57 PM

cereal crusher Woo who?

Any chance you could do a sort by price on your site? I'm not scrolling through 1000 DnD figures looking for the cheap ones. Well, not in one sitting anyway.

Any chance you have this feature and I missed it? Thanks a bunch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales